PDA

View Full Version : What is the Alice & Mad Hatter Treat Party?

laward32
09-21-2007, 06:36 PM
I was looking on the MNSSHP map and saw it and I was wondering what it was exactly? I figured somebody would be able to tell me.:rocks: We are going on Oct 30 and can't wait. 34 days and counting until we are in the World!!!:mickey:

Iluvpooh
09-21-2007, 07:11 PM
It is a meet and greet treat path. There are several candy stations and several charcters around. I love Alice so we went through twice. We met-Alice, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, Mr. Walrus, White Rabbit, & some of the playing cards. That is the only time I have ever seen anyone other that Alice and the Queen in the park.

Darbylew
09-21-2007, 09:58 PM
They are on the path between Toontown and
Space Mountain. They are all along the path for
you to trick or treat. Don't forget the path if
you are at MNSSHP. :mickey:

laward32
09-21-2007, 10:08 PM
Thanks everybody. This will be great. My 7 yr old is going as Alice. I really wanted to go as the Chesire Cat, but I only found one costume and it was really ugly. I thought about going as the Queen, but I am still undecided.:mickey:

Carol
09-22-2007, 07:22 AM
I would consider treating a bit later in the evening in this area. That pathway can be a zoo when the party first starts. Much easier to maneuver a few hours in. :twocents:

mickey&missy
09-22-2007, 10:02 AM
I would consider treating a bit later in the evening in this area. That pathway can be a zoo when the party first starts. Much easier to maneuver a few hours in. :twocents:

:thumbsup:

We went the 31st last year and the line to even get on the path was extremely long! Funny thing is, it's the only long line we encountered the whole night! We ended up skipping it altogether.

crltkcagle
09-22-2007, 09:46 PM
we were there last friday (not yesterday friday before) and there was no line for the path. we were there right at 7 when it started. it was really cute for the kids. lots of cards, tweddle dee and dumb, queen of hearts, alice and the rabbit. very cute!

Edenza
09-24-2007, 02:04 PM
They gave out treats at several points along the path, usually at the same place where there was a character meet & greet, which led to bottlenecking and general congestion. The Queen was at the front, in Toontown, the Tweedledum/dee, then Alice. We didn't see a White Rabbit. All the cast members handing out candy & such were dressed as the playing cards and the trail is completely Alice-themed. I'd been dressed as Alice & got hot & fed up and changed back to a tank top in Toontown right before we found the treat path.

kathiep
09-24-2007, 03:36 PM
Early in the evening on the 21st, the line to enter this trail was extremely long.

It wasn't as long after 8:30 or so.