PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all who recommended Dole Whip

jszczur5
09-21-2007, 02:31 PM
My 200th post, by the way.
Thank you to all who recommended trying the Dole Whip. I have walked by Aloha Isle a hundred times and never stopped. This year, I spent 3 of my snack credits on Dole pineapple floats. So yummy. After drinking half of my first one, my husband and youngest son also got hooked on them.
My mouth is watering as I am typing this. :cool:

magicman
09-21-2007, 02:38 PM
There is no better way to use your 200th post than in complimenting the Dole Whip.

:papple:You're now one of us who are driven toward scoring another Dole Whip...welcome.:papple:

krorx
09-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Oh, man did you have to bring up the dole whip??? :papple: Now I'm starved for one. I actually found a recipe for this on another disney website and may try to make it, but I can't imagine it could be any better than being in the MK at midnight, sitting with my family and enjoying a dole whip. :cool:

ElenitaB
09-21-2007, 09:43 PM
You can find the recipe for the Pineapple Whip (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/recipes/dolewhip.asp) right here in InfoCentral!

It's not the same as having it served to you, but it will do in a pinch! :papple: :cloud9:

tinksmom02
09-21-2007, 09:45 PM
I can't wait...tomorrow we arrive in the world, and Sunday I'll get to try a Dole Whip!

teambricker04
09-22-2007, 12:21 AM
Oh my! A DOLE WHIP RECIPE!!!! I am all over this. I am going to make this for our countdown to our trip in November. I can't wait for the trip or the whip!

Mommy2boys
09-23-2007, 09:03 AM
Guess I will have to give these a try next month :mickey:

Anthony007
09-23-2007, 12:40 PM
Only 3? I usually have 3 before dinner....they rock!

LoriMistress
09-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Every time I go to any Disney park (WDW/DLR), and I always tell myself I'm going to try one, and never do. I just never get around to do so. So this time I hope that I'll try at least one.

cal5755
09-23-2007, 04:59 PM
My 200th post, by the way.
Thank you to all who recommended trying the Dole Whip. I have walked by Aloha Isle a hundred times and never stopped. This year, I spent 3 of my snack credits on Dole pineapple floats. So yummy. After drinking half of my first one, my husband and youngest son also got hooked on them.
My mouth is watering as I am typing this. :cool:

I could not agree more!! My mom and I looooooved the dole whips... something we probably never would have found never mind tried if it were not for intercot!! With the delux dining next year I am sure to have my fill of dole whips again!! YUMMY!!:mickey:

crltkcagle
09-23-2007, 11:24 PM
Ok I am so making that reciepe tomorrow. Thanks for the info. I only got to get one and boy could i use one right now. Anyone want to come over for dole whips? LOL