PDA

View Full Version : How big is my mistake

jakeofwildwood
09-21-2007, 11:01 AM
I just purchased my train tickets from Philly to Orlando the first week of December. The problem is that at the AAA rate, non refundable, non returnable tickets I can't exchange them to stop in Kissimmee. Also, since it is checked luggage I can't just hop off at a different stop.

So, the big question is for cab fare to the Greatest Place on Earth from Orlando vs. Kissimme, how much did I set myself back. :mad:

Of course the good news is I'LL BE IN WDW!!!

martinfamily5
09-21-2007, 11:19 AM
I don't know how much a cab is, but for a town car I believe that it would be $95 round trip. Hope that this helps.

disneymom2000
09-21-2007, 10:14 PM
You could weigh all your options. I know there is a car rental at the Dolphin. Have you thought about getting a rental car in Orlando and driving to the Dolphin and turning it in, using WDW transportation once you are on property and then returning the same way? It is only about a 20 mile drive from Kissimmee to Orlando so a cab might not be too bad either and then you still have the option of going with the town car like martinfamily5 suggested. Or :D you could hitchhike. All those nice folks headed to Disney - surely one of them could pick up a extra rider!!!!