PDA

View Full Version : One night before reservation

Hayden's Dad
09-21-2007, 10:11 AM
Does anyone have a hotel they would recommend just for one night, preferrably near downtown disney but not necessarily. It looks like we will probably be drining strainght down the day before and want someplace to crash that night before checking in at All Star Movies the next day. I called about booking just a room for the night and it was going to be $106.22 :jaw: just to put my head down. We will probably be arriving early evening on Nov 25 and thought we would check out DTD :mickey: that night. Thanks in advance

pox24
09-21-2007, 10:35 AM
My wfe and I are DVC members and when we drive up after work late, we usually stay at POP or the AS for just a bed. Its on property and usually very inexpensive. I don't think I ever paid over $ 100 for a night. Outside near downtown, I doubt if there is anything for less.

MsMin
09-21-2007, 10:37 AM
If you want a cheap room sometimes it's best to wait til the last min. I use those little travel coupon books you get at the gas station and call one when I get to town. It hasn't failed me yet. I got a suite one night at the double tree suites(across from DTD) for 90 a night (it even came with hot cookies) I've stayed at the Travel Lodge off International Drive (close to DTD but not walking distance) for 43.95 and on HWY 192 @ the Comfort Inn for 39.95. These both came w/ a continental breakfast, the one at Comfort Inn was barely edible thought too watered down:(
Your dates are a little close to Thanksgiving and capacity may be up but I got the room @ the Double Tree on Mardi Gras day and I know Disney was totally booked b/c I called them first! Best of Luck!

DisneyTwinsMommy
09-21-2007, 10:53 AM
We have stayed at the Marriott Village, it's off of 535 literally two minutes away from DTD, it is a really nice hotel, and has a really nice free continental breakfast in the morning... I've stayed there several times, and have never paid more than $99. a night, but I have not gone so close to a holiday either... PM me and I will send you the link if you are interested...

#1donaldfan
09-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Holiday Inn Express off of I 4....exit 68.....8686 Plam Parkway...it's right beside DTD....407-239-8400.....AAA was around 100ish....it had a great pool and Cont Breakfast, which wasn't bad at all.....it's very worth it......good luck and have fun.....

diznee_buzz
09-21-2007, 02:56 PM
We are checking in the Poly next Wednesday. we were going to drive half-way down on Tuesday, but have now decided to go all the way. I looked around, and honestly the lowest price I saw was about $99. So we just ended up calling ASMovies and we're going to stay there. I am so excited!

Good luck finding a cheaper hotel. But if you can't, there's just no better place to stay for $99/night than right on property. And at least the next morning when you wake up - you know you're already there!!:mickey: