PDA

View Full Version : Very Beach Rooms

florida girl
09-20-2007, 10:06 PM
We are staying a couple nights in November at Vero Beach. It will just be my husband and I, so I am wondering what the big difference is between the Inn rooms and a Studio rooms. I saw pictures and the Inn rooms have 2 beds with the Studio only having 1 plus the fold out couch. Other than that, what would you recommend?

CarolMN
09-21-2007, 08:56 AM
If it were me, I'd go with the Ocean View Inn Room - just to be sure of having the view. There's no guarantee with the studios and the points required are the same.

You might luck out and get the great corner room we had a few years ago. It had a whole wall of windows facing the ocean and a balcony overlooking the pool. It had two queen beds and a small sleep sofa next to the kitchenette area which was separated from the portion of the room that had the beds and bathroom. The room was located near a staricase that ended right outside the restaurant - very convenient.

Have a wonderful time!

florida girl
09-21-2007, 10:06 AM
Thanks Carol!
Of course I meant VERO Beach and not Very...hehe:)

tinkerbell04
09-24-2007, 03:02 PM
I agree with Carol. We were there in June and we had a 2 bedroom. We were lucky enough to have a corner room and the view was fantastic. BUT, if you didn't have a corner room, the view wouldn't have been as nice. However, my cousins had an inn room and all of those ocean view rooms directly faced the ocean, their view was spectacular. You will love Vero, it is an awesome resort!!! :mickey: