PDA

View Full Version : akershus worth it?

Terk24
09-20-2007, 06:22 PM
We want to do a character meal and were thinking about breakfast this time. If specific characters are not the main draw as in our case, dd loves any and ll characters equally so far :secret:, is the meal worth the price at Akershus in Norway? or should we go somewhere else? the menu looked very basic for the price.

tyandskyesmom
09-20-2007, 06:27 PM
If you're talking monetary value...then I don't think the family style breakfast at Akershus is worth it. You'd be better off at a buffet like Chef Mickeys f food quality and quantity for you money is the value you are looking for.

Iluvpooh
09-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Exactly.-Akershus is one of the most expensive breakfast buffets. The food is okay. For the money my favorite breakfast is Crystal Palace.

Akershus-$22.99 adults,12.99-kids
Chef Mickey's
Crystal Palace
Donald's Breakfastosaurus
Ohana Breakfast
1900 Park Fare
are all $18.99 adult, 10.99 kids

The most expensive being Cindy's at $31.99 adult and $21.99 kids

Terk24
09-20-2007, 07:06 PM
the cost really isn't the concern, other than it didn't seem like the menu was very extensive. I didn't know if I missed something.

dephenn
09-20-2007, 07:48 PM
I agree I would go with The Crysal Palace, it will get you in early making for great photo ops of main street and the Castle.

Iluvpooh
09-20-2007, 08:05 PM
I reread our post and realized what you were asking-Sorry.

We ate there last year and I do remember that the menu was limited. I was a little disappointed.

I think it was bacon, sausage links, hashbrown casserole with onions and peppers(YUCK), biscuits and gravy, and scrambled eggs. Maybe some strawberries, orange slices and cantalope. (Can't remember if that was there or someplace else) That is about it.