PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get to mgm

Bethis26fan
09-20-2007, 04:46 PM
So we are going to spend our morning in AK(taking the bus from allstar movies) but we have an adr at mgm at 5:00. So at what time should we leave AK and how's the fastest way to get to MGM?

Mods: I didn't know where to place this it ties with 3 threads. Parks, Dinning and planning. Please if it's wrong move it to the right spot. Thanks

GrumpyFan
09-20-2007, 04:51 PM
Bus Stop 15 at Station A will take you directly to MGM from AK. This is the fastest (only) way using Disney transportation. The trip itself should be no more than 20 minutes, but you should allow up to 30 minutes for the next bus, just in case you miss the bus by a minute or so. So, if you've got reservations for dinner, you might want to allow at least an hour, maybe more for travel time.

Kairi_7378
09-20-2007, 04:52 PM
We did this in March. Leave AK at 4:00. Take the bus from AK to MGM. You should have plenty of time to get to MGM and check in for your ADR. Have fun!

DisneyDudet
09-20-2007, 05:02 PM
If you find yourself waiting too long, you can always hop the next resort bus you see and then transfer at the resort. You can always take Swan/Dolphin/Boarwalk (Epcot resorts) bus and take the walkway to MGM. This could save you a little time as well.

I would give myself more than an hour, because Disney transport b/w parks takes longer than park to resort, to me. Besides, if you get there early, you can walk around and take pictures without being rushed or look around!

Bethis26fan
09-20-2007, 07:39 PM
we were planning on leaving at 4