PDA

View Full Version : Yaaaaaay! Surprise trip in Dec!!!

laprana
09-20-2007, 04:45 PM
OMG! I just one of the best phone calls of my life! My sister just told me that this year, as b-day and X-mas gifts for me and our mom, she is taking us on a completely paid WDW trip in December! She just booked it today and couldn't keep it a secret for long!:D I'm so excited I think I'm going to burst! (But I'm at work, so I'm trying really hard to save my happy dance until I get home!:blush:) We're going the second week in Dec. for 4 nights/5 days and staying at WL!! We have gone to WDW together every summer (except 2004) since 2003, and we all have always wanted to go during X-mas to see all the holiday stuff.:santa: We had talked about maybe trying to go in Dec. 2008, but I guess Sis couldn't wait that long! WOOHOO! I HAVE THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD!:yay:

illini
09-20-2007, 04:58 PM
How odd about the timing. Your mom just called me not an hour ago, telling me she wanted to adopt me! I'm so happy that I'll be part of your family for this special trip!!!

Seriously, though, that is fabulous. You definitely have one of the top sisters in the world. Now to get her to call my bro and give him some lessons. :D

IloveDisney71
09-20-2007, 05:47 PM
Now to get her to call my bro and give him some lessons. :D
That is exactly what I was thinking!

Laprana - I think you have a GREAT sister. What a neat surprise! You will love the holiday decorations at the world!:santa::snowman::sleigh:

disneymom15
09-20-2007, 06:28 PM
What a nice surprise. Have a great time.

vizsla
09-21-2007, 06:02 AM
Wow! What a great gift. Have a great time:thumbsup:

alpro2
09-21-2007, 06:03 AM
Have a great time!

laprana
09-21-2007, 10:03 AM
Hey Illini! Welcome to the family!;)

We're in full-out planning mode now! Our first priority is getting our ADRs made since we're only about 3 months out now! I think we're going to try for:
'Ohana
LeCellier
Sci-Fi Drive-In (One of my mom's faves)
Crystal Palace

The only one we haven't done before is Crystal Palace, so I'm really looking forward to that (if we can get an ADR). We have Wolfgang Puck Cafe, Spoodles, and Kona Cafe as back-up choices. But, really, I'll be happy with just about anything!

Since this will be our first visit during the holidays, any suggestions on what we should see or do would be so appreciated! We don't want to miss anything!! We have tickets to MVMCP for Dec. 11, so we're definitely going to do that!:yay::joy::woohoo:

Is there anything else we should put on our "must do" list? Thanks for all your help and input! You guys are great!!:rocks:

LizLovesDiz
09-22-2007, 01:30 PM
That is awesome!WE will be down there the second week also,but I have to pay for mine! :(
Anyway have a great time !!! :mickey: