PDA

View Full Version : New BBB

apequet
09-20-2007, 04:17 PM
Has anyone been to the new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the Castle? How is it? We are going in Dec and then Breakfest with Cinderella...can't wait! :mickey:

Disneyatic
09-20-2007, 05:38 PM
We were there on the 14th and it was so pretty! It is a bit congested at the back of the castle because of BBB and Cinderella's right across and they had a big barrier put up for something.
But the inside is more spacious than it seems! The actual room where they get their makeover is in the round and there was plenty of seating to watch the girls while they get everything done. There is also a photopass photographer there for each girl so have your card with you!
We weren't sure what to expect going in, but it was the highlight of our daughter's trip and she can't wait to go back!! It was definitely the best $50 we spent the whole trip.
By the way, I noticed that people were tipping the Fairy Godmothers in training, I hadn't thought of that, so we tipped also.

Hayden's Dad
09-21-2007, 09:20 AM
I thought I had read that they could not accept tips? I don't mind I just wanted to know whether to do so or not. I guess I could always plan on it and if she takes it great and if not thats fine too. How much did you tip? My wife will be getting the royal treatment while we are there in Nov.:D Since Hayden and I get to make lightsabers:thumbsup:

Disneyatic
09-21-2007, 04:56 PM
I am not sure what the literature says, I don't remember reading anything about tips at all.
It honestly hadn't crossed my mind to tip until I saw another little girl give money to her Fairy Godmother in training :secret:
We got the coach package which was like $44.95 and just tipped $5 and she seemed happy to take it.

Hayden's Dad
09-21-2007, 05:47 PM
That sounds appropriate. Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

apequet
09-22-2007, 08:00 PM
Thanks for all the info! Does anyone know if they have a "photo studio" right there too, like they do for DTD. I think the most expensive package comes with this, but I was hoping to go and get it done and added to my photopass.

cal5755
09-22-2007, 08:26 PM
We were in the BBB on the 18th! Also the highlight of my 2 girls vacation! My 8 year old chose Jasmine and my 4 year old chose Aurora, they both did the full make-over with pictures. They did put everything on photopass. After the make-over they did pictures in the Rose Garden as well as the Kodak place (exposition hall?? the building accross from city hall). They added all photos on our photopass as well as recieving the package. We asked the cashier if we could tip our Fairy Godmother's and they said yes so both girls gave tips...my 8 year old said Thank you so much and see you next year!! We thought it was a great way to have
girl time and so well worth the money!! They loved it when they went to the back and they opened their eyes to see their outfits lying on a royal seat in the royal dressing room!! I recommend this to anyone who is thinking of doing this for their little one!

If i figure out how to link photos from my photopass I will surely share our excitment of BBB with all of you!!

apequet
09-23-2007, 04:54 PM
If i figure out how to link photos from my photopass I will surely share our excitment of BBB with all of you!!

I would LOVE to see your pictures. My daughter will also be Sleeping Beauty. We are getting a dress made for her, b/c she doesn't fit in the dress's Disney has to offer. :) Thanks for the info with the pictures. I hope to be able to get some done or just take some with my own camera.

AFDisneyFam
09-23-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm glad to hear so many positive reviews. My daughter is set to get her makeover on her birthday, and couldn't be more excited about it. Thanks for all of the great information!

cal5755
09-23-2007, 08:40 PM
APEQUET - I sent you a pm...

I just counted on our photo pass we have 110 pictures between the two girls @ the BBB, in the Rose Garden and at the other place. Like I said I highly recommend it!! All the girls looked so cute walking around with their special hair-do's!!