PDA

View Full Version : How long until refund?

ariel03
09-20-2007, 01:11 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows how long I should give disney to give us our refund they promised us? We had a transportation issue that happened to take us 2 hours to get to poly from Pop for our breakfast adr which we missed. They said they would refund us for one night on each of our rooms mine and my moms. We also complained about the fiasco that happened at the MK on the 13th where at closing there where no buses showing up for many of the resorts so after an hour of waiting and trying to get through the crowds to our bus stop we just ended up just hopping the fence and catching the bus to DTD at the contempory then getting the bus back to Pop. There was alot of very angry people that night and we just wanted to get away from all of that. Disney transportation was really lacking this trip.

DizneyRox
09-20-2007, 01:52 PM
For us it's always been closer to a month. I'm not sure if they do them in some batch process or something. It's been a while since Disney has offered me any type of concession for their problems though.

Ian
09-20-2007, 03:46 PM
Well I'm still waiting for the one they owe me for the debacle I went through at checkout at AKL back in 2001, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Prepare for lots of phone calls and hassles.

ariel03
09-20-2007, 04:06 PM
Oh don't tell me that!:(
I love Disney and not getting what they promised especially after the lies would really ruin Disney for my family.:sob: