PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting hyped for November???

nicole48040
09-20-2007, 12:06 AM
We are going to WDW Nov. 15th-22nd and it's less than 60 days now.......I CANNOT WAIT!!!! I want to start packing now, but my husband swears he will have me committed if I do :D So I am looking for others who are just as geeked and hopefully we can get eachother through these last few weeks :blush:

vizsla
09-20-2007, 05:34 AM
I'm starting to get really excited. My family and I will be at WDW 11/12 to 11/25. We all can't wait. In all the trips we have made to WDW this is the first tome we will be there for Thanksgiving, and really looking forward to it.

nicole48040
09-20-2007, 07:08 AM
Thanks for saying that you are excited to be there for Thanksgiving. Honestly, I'm a little nervous about the crowds. We will be attending the MVMCP our first night there, and I just cannot wait to see the snow on mainstreet :mickey:

Diznee4Me
09-20-2007, 09:33 AM
Oh yes, I am excited. The DW, DD and I will be there from the 16th until the 23rd. Also there for Thanksgiving and can't wait!:thumbsup:

ibrowse17
09-20-2007, 09:40 AM
As we are going 19-23 Dec, I am getting hyped for Nov simply because it brings us that much closer to our own trip. I hope all of you have a wonderful trip:thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
09-20-2007, 10:01 AM
We will also be there for Thanksgiving. Our dates are Nov. 16th - 25th, attending MVMCP on the 16th. We are so excited and just can't wait to get back there. There are about 4 or 5 other families from my children's school that will be there at the same time. We are also going with my husband's sister and her family and both of our mothers. It is going to be a great trip. I am not at all concerned with the crowds. I know that it will be packed, but we can all handle it!

scootch713
09-20-2007, 11:01 AM
Going Nov 10-16th.... girls already started the countdown. :) Going to be a bittersweet trip. Last november, I took my 21 year old niece. She had cancer and our trip to wdw was truly her last good week. She went home a day earlier than we did and had her fourth lung surgery, then three weeks later had a brain tumor/more surgery. I am trying to make new memories for my girls as my 5 year old thinks you go to disney, then you die... ugghh..... One thing Lindsey did was insist on funnel cakes for breakfast one morning, and at rope drop, that is where we headed. She called it her idea of a "five star meal"..... so the smell of funnel cakes is going to for sure make me shed a tear.

But.... yes, we are excited.. I am already looking at what outfits to take as I am exchanging cooler outfits for summer ones in my girls drawers(we live in Ohio). Excited we are tryign the Wilderness Lodge for something new too!!!! Now, better get to my treadmill, I have to lose 9 lbs by my trip... haha.

princessM0m
09-20-2007, 11:22 AM
Don't let hubby shame you into not packing! I decided about a month ago to go during DD's next school holiday in early November. I made the hotel reservations, then booked the flights, and then started packing! What's wrong with going through your daily life, coming across some item and thinking, "I'm going to need this" and throwing it into a suitcase or designated collection bag tucked at the bottom of your closet? That way I don't have to remember everything at one time when the pressure is on.

illini
09-20-2007, 11:36 AM
Oh yeah, we're getting excited. We're almost down to 50 days now... Nov 11-18. I'm actually starting to do a small panic as I have several outfits planned for the kids but have yet to make them-- or even get fabric for a couple! And I just found out that my parents will be joining us, so I get to do a lovely ADR do-si-do at under 60 days. That will be a treat, no?

nicole48040
09-20-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm SOOO sorry to hear about your ADRs.....I just wanted to change one and it has been a nightmare. Hope you have better luck:blush:

Goofy Pluto
09-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Yeah, I'm getting excited. 11/25-12/2. I think I counted 67 days to go. Wow. Only about 2 months! Can't wait!

jillluvsdisney
09-20-2007, 04:04 PM
We will be at WL Nov 2-9. All 3 of us will be celebrating birthdays during the trip.:party::party::party:

Thom1972
09-20-2007, 04:30 PM
Going Nov 16-26th at FW cabin. First time staying at this resort so I'm a lil nervous. But excited as anything. :mickey:

DisneyTeen
09-20-2007, 04:35 PM
I can't wait, will be down there from Nov. 6 - 13, last weekend for food and wine. Can't wait.

jpH/keD
09-20-2007, 05:15 PM
We are going Nov 16-24 at ASMo and CANNOT wait! I already have packed our medical kit! (I am slightly paranoid and have to have my pharmacy ready just in case!) I was told NOT to pack until 30 days out! I too had to add 1 person to our ADRs. So far all are good to go EXCEPT Thanksgiving dinner at LTT! They will NOT let me add. I have called 2x a month since August!!! We are going to MVMCP our first night and are SOOOO excited!!! Have a magical trip and try to sleep!!!!! I cannot! :mickey:

mousetrapper
09-20-2007, 07:15 PM
Am I getting excited?? Not much. HAHAHA!

:cloud9:

We too will be there Nov. 17 - 24, staying at the Poly. It would be great to meet up with some fellow Intercotees!

My only regret is that I didn't book the trip for one more day so that we could do MVMCP that Friday Nov. 16....

What's one more day anyway?!?

missbunny
09-20-2007, 07:54 PM
We are going Nov 13-19. We staying at the Pop Century. We are going to MVMCP on the 15th.
I live in NJ and the weather is getting a little cooler so I am putting capris, shorts, bathing suits, and summer shirts in our suitcases. I am also hitting the leftover summer sales for anything I need. I am picking up toiletries whenever I go shopping.
This is our first trip in November and we only planned it a couple weeks ago.
After some really tough weeks at work I need to go to my happy place. :cloud9:

Aggie97
09-20-2007, 10:23 PM
We will be there Nov. 24 - Dec. 3... I can't wait! The trip was unexpected -- we already had a trip planned for our 10th anniversary in Jan., but then my husband found out he had a training conference there in Nov. So now we purchased APs and are going twice! :cloud9:

We moved to GA from Cleveland this summer... I figure we should take advantage of being within easy driving distance of WDW now (always looking for any excuse to go there, of course :mickey:).

berri_boo
09-21-2007, 07:50 AM
I'm also getting very excited for our upcoming Nov 23 - Dec 9 trip. We're going to MVMCP on the Nov 27 along with doing the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour that morning. My DH & I live in NY so I'm also putting aside any clothing that we may need to pack since it is cooling off here as well! I'm doing the same as missbunny and hitting any end of summer sales to pick up clothing. The only thing about this trip is that we have to bring an array of clothing because you never know what the weather will be like during this time frame.

mouseketeer mom
09-21-2007, 08:15 AM
We are there the 16th thru the 24th at the Poly..!!!!
Yea!
MVMCP on the 16th, and the CP on the 23rd, and lots of fun stuff inbetween!
See you there mousetrapper! And Buzzandwoodys mom, can't wait to meet you as we talked about in PM's a while ago! Lets set it up for sure! Mousetrapper, want to join us? Or anyone else??

FriendsofMickey
09-21-2007, 08:16 AM
:mickey:We will be heading down 11/24 through 12/4 (MVMCP 11/27) and I have cleared a drawer in my dresser and started collecting needed items for the trip in it. My DH is now excited too (at 180 days out, I think I was just about driving him crazy, but now he has the bug).
I am in PA, so the weather here is starting to cool also. I will start packing our summer clothes probably in the next couple of weeks (in the 80's today, so I will wait just a little longer).
Anyway, I say, pack away! It is part of the fun. (I even have my need lists written out and waiting to be checked off).

Bethis26fan
09-21-2007, 08:39 AM
We are going 11/25 - 12/1. We are been talking about times we are planning on leaving and stuff like that. I wish it was tomorrow instead of a little over 2 months. I'll probably start packing some stuff the first of Nov. lol

Anborn
09-21-2007, 05:39 PM
11-6 through 11-11. Going with my sister, and some family friends, and then some of their friends. all totaled I think somewhere upwards of 12 of us? Already with ADRs at King Stephons, the 50's diner, Le Trois Chef, Le Celliers, and somewhere is in MK, but I forget. ASMusic. I just got my Magical Express tags yesterday. Already have plans to visit Jellyrolls once, but probably twice. yah! Here's oping Spaceship Earth opens a day or two early so I'll get to see/ride it.

However may days left is too many.

teambricker04
09-22-2007, 12:39 AM
We are going the 4th to the 9th and I am looking forward to this more than just about ANY other trip to Disney.... Get this. We are in the process of moving across the country which means my husband will be traveling Mondays thru Thursdays. Then on Saturdays he has classes for his MBA (Graduation in May HOOOORAY!). So until who knows when we will only have limited time. They whole traveling thing makes me so tired just thinking about it. Well... any way, it just makes me soooo excited to have a nice family trip especially to DISNEY. Hooray!!!

nicole48040
09-25-2007, 01:51 AM
I'm down to 50 days and I'm offically packing now.......my husband may leave me, but I just could'nt stop myself! I have been ordering things like day packs, tennis shoes, sunscreen, and other odds and ends. I just can't get WDW off my brain......my husband is worried about what I will do once the trip is over:confused: He's right to be worried, I may just have to run off and become Cinderella :cloud9:

Goofy Pluto
09-25-2007, 12:45 PM
Two months from today! 61 Days! Yoo hoo!!!

:clappy: :yay: :woohoo: :dance: :cheer:

BRJARE3
09-25-2007, 02:22 PM
We can not wait! 61 more days to go!! As with some of the other posters, I have put out our summer clothes to pack. I even went out and bought our 11 month old some bigger sizes in shorts and shirts that are clearance now. I don't know if 12 months will fit her in Nov., but for the dollar or two that I paid, it is worth it to me! We are celebrating our daughter's 5th birthday down there, so I have already bought a few presents to wrap and pack ahead of time, so she will have something to open on her birthday. She does not know that she is going, so it will be a nice surprise!

"SULLEY "RULES!!
09-25-2007, 09:45 PM
:wave::mjump::stitch::sulley::santa3::santa::deer: :sleigh:YES, my husband and I are getting very excited about our November trip. We have 42 days to go...............It can't get here any sooner. We're looking forward to the MVMCP on Nov. 12th and to see the majority of the decorations up for the holiday. We'll be celebrating our ten year anniv. while on our stay. It will be a belated anniv. trip, which our anniv. will be coming up on 10/18/07.
Our trip begins on Nov. 7th thru 17th. It will be 11 magical days to spend at our favorite place on earth. Can't wait to see our favorite dining spots, the characters, the hotels, the rides and all the friendly cast members. See you soon Disney...we'll be there before you can say........... MICKEY!!!!

Sinewiz
09-26-2007, 01:55 PM
36 days for me. Arrive on Halloween day and am heading straight to the "Not so scarey halloween party" .:party:

LandFan
09-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Whoo hoo! November 22-December 1st - only 56 more days! I can't wait!! I just got my royalty check today (I write on the side) so I can go get my annual pass voucher this weekend!! Yipeeeee!!

I absolutely cannont wait:cloud9:

May524
09-26-2007, 06:58 PM
ME! We just booked a short "babymoon" vacation 5 days/4 nights at Pop Century. I am SO excited! This is our 1st baby that we are expecting, so this is our last "getaway" just the 2 of us...plus we are somewhat celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary which is in January...just a few months early!:mickey:
58 days!

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-01-2007, 08:27 PM
Now it is 36 days to go...........November 7th can't get here any sooner. I'm counting the days til I see that castle. Yeah!:tink::tink::tink:

cal5755
10-01-2007, 10:17 PM
We just booked a trip for 11/8-11/12!! I booked today and made ADR's today and started packing today!! 37 days to go and meet my soap stars!!!

mickeymousedabomb
10-02-2007, 07:54 AM
Oh we've got each day planned. And cannot WAIT!!! We will be in WDW Nov 21 - Dec 1, never been this time of year so we are overly excited. Getting down to crunch time for saving the $$ and that's all that makes me nervous. My girls 11 & 5 at that time think mommy and grammie are disney fanatics! I hope we rub off LOL. November can't come fast enough!!

SurferStitch
10-02-2007, 12:49 PM
:plot:
I'm looking forward to November, because once it hits the 30th, I only have 5 more days to go until our 12 day trip in December!! :thedolls:

:fresh::woohoo:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-03-2007, 08:20 PM
:plot:
I'm looking forward to November, because once it hits the 30th, I only have 5 more days to go until our 12 day trip in December!! :thedolls:

:fresh::woohoo:

:stitch2:Have fun Surfer Stitch! I only have 33 days til our Nov. trip which starts officially on the 6th to do all that Fun Disney packing.....The husband and I cannot wait for it to be here already. I know that we both will have amazing trips to talk about. Talk to you soon.:sulley:

princessM0m
10-04-2007, 11:03 AM
Four weeks from tomorrow we will be checking in at Pop. Looking forward to it but I am really nervous about the crowds. We have lucked out travelling in January, December, and April with light crowds, but have not traveled in November yet. Any comments on crowds Nov 3-5, our park days?

Hayden's Dad
10-04-2007, 11:11 AM
8 Sundays from today we will be there jsut DW, Me and Prince Hayden. 11/25-12/1 :mickey: We have 11 character meals scheduled, a trip to the barber shop for the Prince and a trip to the BBB for mommy. MVMCP on the 27th and we are so excited!!!

SurferStitch
10-04-2007, 12:24 PM
8 Sundays from today we will be there jsut DW, Me and Prince Hayden. 11/25-12/1 :mickey: We have 11 character meals scheduled, a trip to the barber shop for the Prince and a trip to the BBB for mommy. MVMCP on the 27th and we are so excited!!!

Wow! Sounds like Hayden is going to have a lot of awesome meals with the characters! He'll have such a wonderful time, as I'm sure mommy and daddy will, too! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have a magical trip!! :tink:

And you know....you have me thinking about scheduling an appointment at the BBB....hmmmmmmm.

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-06-2007, 09:11 PM
:minnie2::mickey2::pluto::eeyore::stitch2:My husband and I are at 30 days ( one month from tomorrow )...........The countdown has begun....See you soon Mickey:dumbo::stitch::sulley:

nicole48040
10-07-2007, 05:58 PM
I just got our ME tags....WOOHOO!!!! 38 days, I just can't stand it!

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-08-2007, 07:48 PM
My husband and I received our ME tags also. A little over a week ago we got them in the mail. Can't wait to leave. Nov.7th thru 17th.
We now have 28 days to go.............:sulley::donald::stitch::goofy:

mickeymousedabomb
10-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Oh we are all very excited!! Leaving 11-21 staying till 12-1! We have everything ready as far as what parks what day,, MVMCP 29th, and all ADR's!! This will be awesome for us b/c we've never went during this season. The countdown is on!!:cloud9::minnie::mickey3:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-09-2007, 08:36 PM
"Mickey, Mickey, your our mouse if you can't do it, no one can!" 27 days til we see the BIG cheese himself.........:mjump:

I'll be counting down til the big day!!!!!!:joy::woohoo::yay:

nicole48040
10-09-2007, 10:46 PM
I am SO glad to see that this thread continues to grow, it's great to hear how excited everyone is getting! I am on pins and needles now (35 days to go) and keep going over al my plans and ADRs. I just need to be on the plane already!~LOL~ Only I know that the sooner that happens, the sooner it will all come to an end :( So I am happy to be so geeked and can only hope that the memories will keep me happy til next time! :mickey:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-31-2007, 08:05 PM
7 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stitch2::mjump: :donald::dumbo::sulley:

merlinmagic4
10-31-2007, 08:21 PM
I'm so superstitious that I was afraid to post.................but we're at 8 days and it's finally sinking in that we just might make it! :clappy:

It's a short trip but here is our itinerary:

Friday: arrive MCO late

Saturday: Sea World (we're staying at HGVSW right across the street)

Sunday: Animal Kingdom and dinner at Rainforest Cafe

Monday: MVMCP at 4pm

Tuesday: DHS with dinner at Sci-Fi, Fantasmic, and Osborne Lights

Wednesday: early flight home

I hope the weather is good!

jillluvsdisney
10-31-2007, 09:21 PM
We leave Friday morning. I am so excited I can barely stand it :clappy::clappy::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

I love these icons that move too.

Goofy Pluto
11-01-2007, 02:08 PM
22 Days!!!

jillluvsdisney
11-01-2007, 02:18 PM
I just finished packing my suitcase.:joy::woohoo::woohoo::crazy::crazy::dance ::dance::pixie::

BMan62
11-01-2007, 03:06 PM
Haven't received anything in the mail yet, but we're less than 27 days from our WDW trip!!!

Just ordered tickets for 11/29 MVMCP!! DW doesn't know yet! Trying to surprise her. CP reservations at Tutto Italia 12/4 for the early evening show. Dennis Franz is the narrator.

I'm anxiously awaiting Thanksgiving so that we can pack that weekend!!

DisneyTeen
11-01-2007, 04:30 PM
5 days....
Jellyrolls here I come.

pdrlkr
11-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

cal5755
11-01-2007, 10:33 PM
6 days, 8 hours and 39 minutes mom and I are on a flight to the World!! OMGoodness I can not wait... sooo excited.... gonna see my abc soap stars....... WOOHOOOO...

No really I am totally psyched.. can't ya tell? I have wanted to do soap star weekend for 10 years... finally... wooohooo!!! How great can it get... seeing the stars you watch EVERYDAY and the HAPPIEST PLACE on earth???

:mickey::clappy::tink::mjump::goofy::donald::tigge r:

Mrs.Mya
11-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Well, on the bright side, it is only 16 days till we leave !! :D On the not so bright side, it is 16 LLLLOOONNNGGG days till we leave !! ;)

Ghost * Hostess
11-02-2007, 12:26 PM
We will be at the Poly Nov 10 - 17. Can hardly wait ! Right now DH, DD and I are all on antibiotics for sinus infections. ( Doctor just left our house ). Oh well at least we will be all better by next week.
Have a great trip everyone! :mickey:

Goofy Pluto
11-02-2007, 01:31 PM
21 days!!!...

Then we'll be celebrating with them:

:mjump: :hatter: :simba: :figment: :dumbo: :goofy: :donald: :stitch:

FriendsofMickey
11-02-2007, 01:35 PM
21 days until we leave :thumbsup:

:mickey:

illini
11-02-2007, 05:17 PM
EIGHT DAYS EIGHT DAYS EIGHT DAYS!

I can't believe it! And I'm such a Disney dork, that I'm absolutely panicked that I'm not completely packed (and I just started adding more warm clothes today-- gah!).

emerzmom
11-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Yippeeee! Two weeks from tonight I will be at MVMCP (11/16). I am so excited I can't hardly stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:tink::magic:

mic_keyfan
11-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Ah, yes my family are all geeked out....We leave Minneapolis on November 30 and will spend the 30th and the 1st at WDW then will be on the Disney Wonder for the 4 day cruise and returning to WDW from the 6th-9th!! I am almost regreting the fact that we are under the 30day point, because it means that we are that much closer to returning from the trip..(If you know what I mean!) I have already started packing...does this mean that I am manic?:secret:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
11-03-2007, 08:12 PM
:joy::yay::woohoo:4 days to go for my husband and I. November 7th thru 17th. ( belated 10 year anniv. trip ) We're soooooooooo EXCITED, we're watching some Disney videos as we speak to get us extra excited about the trip! Can't wait to see all of our Disney favorites.:sulley::stitch::donald::goofy::simba:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
11-04-2007, 02:42 PM
:mjump:3 days to go!!!! PACKING AS WE SPEAK! My husband and I are looking forward to our fun filled 11 day trip. Nov. 7th can't get here any sooner. See you soon Mickey...and the whole gang!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Goofy Pluto
11-05-2007, 02:56 PM
16 Days Until We Leave!!!

Goofy Pluto
11-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Sorry! It's actually 18 days... :blush:

LandFan
11-05-2007, 04:38 PM
It's 16 days for me though!!:thumbsup:

Mrs.Mya
11-05-2007, 06:17 PM
It's 12 LLLOONNNGGG days for me !! ;):D

DisneyTeen
11-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Tomorrow night, Jellyrolls...you know you want to hang out with me or just see me around the parks i will be 1 of the 1000 people wearing a redsox hat

"SULLEY "RULES!!
11-05-2007, 11:13 PM
:santa::woohoo::joy:My husband and I head for the airport hotel tomorrow and then we're off on our flight early Wednesday morning. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!:stitch::sulley::donald::goofy:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
11-05-2007, 11:31 PM
I'll post our trip reviews when we get back!:thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
11-05-2007, 11:53 PM
Only 9 more days until the day we leave!!!! I can't believe that in a little over a week I'll be back in WDW. I hope to see some of you there!!