PDA

View Full Version : ICOT 10th Anniversary Swag - Now Previewing

John
09-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Hey All:

You can now see some of the items that will be appearing at the 10th anniversary party.

http://youtube.com/intercot

> ILLUMINATIONS PARTY <

Those attending the By Reservation Only Illumniations meet will recieve the following... (one per registered person please)

1) Hello Name Tag (Red LED Lightup)

2) The Official Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=tickets&refer=TC21LBC) sponsored 8 Blue LED INTERCOT Lanyard and Passholder pouch. Thanks OTC!

3) INTERCOT Rockstar Backstage Pass/Infinity Necklace with Multi Colored LED's

4) INTERCOT Tshirt (size not guaranteed - we'll do our best to accomodate M-XL).

5) INTERCOT Tote Bag (to carry it all home in!)

> PRIVATE MEET n' GREET <

As an added bonus, all paying attendees of the Illuminations event are also invited to a private INTERCOT Character Meet sponsored by the great folks at All Star Vacation Homes (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/nearby/allstar/default.asp) with the BIG CHEEZE himself immediately before the Illuminations Party. No, not me. Mickey! Details on exact time and location soon!

So, that leaves only one question.... have you signed up yet????

> INTERCOT PINS <

Also, we'll have ICOT 7 LED Light Up Pins for sale at every meet for only $5. These are silver with a navy ICOT Logo. They have 7 Blue, Red and Yellow LED's. Please bring exact change ;) One per person please. We have 250 of them.

More suprises as well on the way.

:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
09-20-2007, 12:06 AM
Woo hoo! Too cool for school! :cool:

And, the big cheese himself! :yay:

Dsnygirl
09-20-2007, 12:22 AM
John, you guys rock!! Everything you all have done is so awesome -- you've really outdone yourselves. Thank you SO much!!!

:rocks::thanks::rocks::thanks:

DisneyDudet
09-20-2007, 02:21 AM
All the stuff looks awesome! Love the hand!

Should we take an unofficial tally of shirt sizes to figure a rough estimate of how much of each size?

OK, so, as if my mother is not excited enough about this trip (ok me too! I hide it better than her though), this private meet with Mickey will probably put her over the top! We'll need to get there early!!

So we can enter the Party at 8? Correct?

And I'm pretty sure I can't handle any more surprises!

Ok... I lied.. I can!

Thank you so much to all the mods who have helped with this. Also, big thanks to our Sponsors who have helped make this meet and Intercot an amazing place! Finally, thanks to you, John, for your hard work and effort, and many hours you spend on us! I honestly don't know what I'd do anymore without Intercot! It has become a part of my life!

dlpmikki
09-20-2007, 03:12 AM
Thank you John and the Sponors! :D

If we all light up together we may be competition for the Illuminations! ;)

grego77
09-20-2007, 09:00 AM
OMG...I never expected anything like this...you've gone WAY over expectations...and I haven't even arrived yet!!

Thanks so much for everything!!! :number1:

Mickey'sGirl
09-20-2007, 09:07 AM
Thanks to you and your whole team, John! The swag is great, but my DS3 is going to be over the moon at the private meet and greet! :thumbsup:

Christine
09-20-2007, 09:08 AM
Wow! How very cool! Thanks so much INTERCOT and our WONDERFUL sponsors!!!

Is it twisted that I got major goosebumps when I read that MICKEY'S COMING???? :yay:

mrsgaribaldi
09-20-2007, 09:22 AM
Awesome John:thumbsup:
Thanks so much to you and the sponsers and staff.
I'm a sucker for anything that lights up;):blush:

Joanna
09-20-2007, 09:43 AM
Great! Thanks for everything!:party:

John
09-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Shirt size wise, we have a about 200 and I think we'll be ok. Although we will not have extended sizes XXL and up (this is striclly M-XL and mostly XL) so if you get something smaller and cant wear it, give it to someone who you want to share the joy of INTERCOT with.

BriarRose0708
09-20-2007, 11:10 AM
:jaw:

John and sponsors, you are AMAZING! This goes way above and beyond anything I thought would be happening. Thank you thank you thank you!

pogo
09-20-2007, 12:00 PM
OK....... When I found out about the 10th anniversary party I was very dissapointed that I couldn't attend because we had already made plans that could not be changed.

I've tried to figure a way.... any way.... to get there, but I can't. :(

Now.... I'm downright bummed out. :fit:

To John and sponsors: Thanks for putting this party together for everyone and I hope you have a great and wonderfull time. :thumbsup:

Now I'm going to sit in the corner and pout. :pout:

Ian
09-20-2007, 01:37 PM
See ... this is why us mods are always working so hard to direct folks to our sponsors.

BECAUSE THEY'RE THE BEST!! :number1:

I mean really ... a private meet and greet with Mickey?? All that great swag?? They take such good care of us, we really need to keep making sure we take good care of them.

Please ... visit our sponsors (http://www.intercot.com/news/advertising/sponsors.asp) page ... check them out and USE them whenever you can!

disneydeb
09-20-2007, 09:37 PM
I am so excited! This is above and beyond what I signed on for! And I am Oh so Happy!

Thank you Sponsors!* Official Ticket Center* All Star Vacation Homes* Stan Kelley Photography* Buena Visa Scooter Rentals * Magical Journeys* (esp. Wendy)
Thank you John!:thumbsup:
Thank you Moderators!:thumbsup:

gee, I hope I didn't leave anyone out!

Here we go again...
09-20-2007, 10:47 PM
John, I have 2 questions:

1. If I have paid for 4 people to attend the Illuminations party, will we all get these gifts?
(This is soooooooo cool!)

2. Is Stan going to be at the Illuminations meet?
I was wondering if he was shooting candid shots of the meet. I would love to purchase a CD of the event. Is that something you have considered?

John
09-20-2007, 10:58 PM
John, I have 2 questions:

1. If I have paid for 4 people to attend the Illuminations party, will we all get these gifts?
(This is soooooooo cool!)

Yes, one gift set per registered person.

2. Is Stan going to be at the Illuminations meet?
I was wondering if he was shooting candid shots of the meet. I would love to purchase a CD of the event. Is that something you have considered?

Yes, Stan will be shooting the event and the Mickey meet n' greet if Disney clears the agreement I have to send back in to make it happen. Any pics of the event will be posted for download. We're working on the best method for delivering that free to our users.

Here we go again...
09-21-2007, 03:24 AM
Yes, Stan will be shooting the event and the Mickey meet n' greet if Disney clears the agreement I have to send back in to make it happen. Any pics of the event will be posted for download. We're working on the best method for delivering that free to our users.

Free??? OMG, this is amazing! I would have been happy to purchase a cd!
You guys are amazing! :thumbsup:

Natazu
09-21-2007, 04:22 AM
From a fellow gadget guy, you're a class act John.
Thanks for all the hard work from you and the other hard workers at ICOT. Oh, and I'll send Pogo my shirt so he can quit pouting. Yankees... sheesh.

MacAddict
09-24-2007, 05:05 PM
John,

This is so mighty nice of the Sponsors and yourself! This will make the met that MORE special, truly a classy affair ;)

Mike
:mickey:

Red Randal
09-25-2007, 02:13 PM
Awesome! :thumbsup:

I must admit that I was laughing pretty hard that you posted a 5 second video of a "Hello my name is John" nametag. Then I realized that it was actually doing something (lighting up) in the video. Just strikes me as funny, nonetheless.

Kudos on all the great stuff (and the meet-n-greet!!) :number1:

Natazu
09-26-2007, 12:55 AM
I must admit that I was laughing pretty hard that you posted a 5 second video of a "Hello my name is John" nametag. Then I realized that it was actually doing something (lighting up) in the video. Just strikes me as funny, nonetheless.:Yup, it was pretty funny.

DisneyDudet
09-26-2007, 03:27 AM
Awesome! :thumbsup:

I must admit that I was laughing pretty hard that you posted a 5 second video of a "Hello my name is John" nametag. Then I realized that it was actually doing something (lighting up) in the video. Just strikes me as funny, nonetheless.

Kudos on all the great stuff (and the meet-n-greet!!) :number1:

I was showing my dad all the stuff we will get, and he said, " So we get a nametag with the name 'John' on it?" So, that made it funny to me! I think we all should put John down on our nametags!

JPL
09-26-2007, 08:22 AM
See ... this is why us mods are always working so hard to direct folks to our sponsors.

BECAUSE THEY'RE THE BEST!! :number1:

I mean really ... a private meet and greet with Mickey?? All that great swag?? They take such good care of us, we really need to keep making sure we take good care of them.

Please ... visit our sponsors (http://www.intercot.com/news/advertising/sponsors.asp) page ... check them out and USE them whenever you can!

:ditto:
Ok this one really hurts I actually have to agree with Ian ;)

I am going to hate myself in the morning :coffee: Oh Wait! It is morning :confused: I need more :coffee:

DisneyDudet
09-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Is there some friendly tiff going on that I'm not aware of? :confused:

BriarRose0708
09-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Is there some friendly tiff going on that I'm not aware of? :confused:

I find there are a lot of inside jokes between mods and/or people who have been around here for a long time that newer people have no clue about. It happens, but it's awkward to feel out of the loop. I'm sure there will be more that come out of this meet :secret:

John
09-27-2007, 11:35 AM
I find there are a lot of inside jokes between mods and/or people who have been around here for a long time that newer people have no clue about. It happens, but it's awkward to feel out of the loop. I'm sure there will be more that come out of this meet :secret:

I think the joke was the JP and Ian rarely agree on things but agreed that this stuff is cool ;)

Ian
09-27-2007, 12:14 PM
Actually, Jeff and I agree on almost everything.

We've just known each other for forever and love to take shots at each other ;)

JPL
09-27-2007, 01:09 PM
Yeah sorry to confuse people we go way back to the early days and even the very first Intercot gathering the infamous Odessey in 2001;)

Ian
09-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Yeah sorry to confuse people we go way back to the early days and even the very first Intercot gathering the infamous Odessey in 2001;)Ahh yes ... our stay at AKL ... I'm still trying to sort out the bill from that trip! :thedolls:

JPL
09-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Ahh yes ... our stay at AKL ... I'm still trying to sort out the bill from that trip! :thedolls:

I think I finally figured out the bill you owe me $111,239.05 ;)
(the total above does not include intrest late fees or any other penalties as these will assesed later and billed seperately)

Actually that was one of the funniest blunders all be it annoying that I have seen Disney make. They charged me for the room and then you for the room 2 times. And if I remember correctly it was 3 seperate Credit Cards:confused:

DisneyDudet
09-28-2007, 09:39 AM
Ah, ok guys. You can have your fun!

I hope to gain some friends during the meets so I can joke with someone like you guys!

BriarRose0708
09-28-2007, 10:01 AM
Ah, ok guys. You can have your fun!

I hope to gain some friends during the meets so I can joke with someone like you guys!

Ditto! Yay new friends! :grouphug: