PDA

View Full Version : Question about Calling a Resort?

DisneyDreams09
09-19-2007, 11:37 PM
Hey all Intercotees!

My mother and brother will be going to DW on Oct. 3 and staying through Oct. 9 at Pop Century. I unfortunately am unable to attend and they have promised to bring me back lots of goodies.
I want to do something for them too,
Does anyone know if I can call Pop Century and talk to their gift shop or whatever and have something waiting for them when they check in either at the desk or in the room with a note or something? I'd love to start off their vacation with a bang.

Mfarquar
09-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Your best bet is to contact the Disney Florist. You can call the main WDW number and ask to be connected.

I've used them twice. Once for a client - Mickey and Minnie stuffed animals for his daughter.

The other time it was more personal and I was in a situation similar to yourself! I wanted to surprise my cousins during their trip because I was originally invited, but couldn't get out of work and go. I wanted to get them something that they would actually use, but also be a great surprise for when they checked in. I ended up getting them a nice mini snack cooler (vinyl with Mickey on it) filled with non alcoholic drinks and snacks (many of which were Disney themed). They said it was great to have something to snack during breaks in the afternoon and when they got back late from the parks at night!

Someone else may have a direct line for the Disney Florist. Good luck! :mickey:

TheRustyScupper
09-20-2007, 10:49 AM
. . . Does anyone know if I can call Pop Century and talk to their gift shop or whatever and have something waiting for them when they check in either at the desk or in the room with a note or something? . . .

1) As mentioned, the Disney Florist can deliver to the resort.
2) There are also several non-Disney businesses.
3) In addition, flower companies can deliver (FTD, etc).
4) It can be held at the Front Desk for them.
5) It will not be in the room at check-in.
6) But, can be delivered after check-in by the Front Desk Runner.