PDA

View Full Version : Snack list

bethanne6245
09-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Can someone forward me the link to the snack thread that was posted? I think I remember Goofy's Candy Co was one of them?

Thanks!

disneyfan328
09-19-2007, 09:16 PM
I can't find the link either, but I know that goofys is on there. I think you can get the pretzels, marshmallows or rice crispy treats (maybe the oreos too???) but I believe that the apples are over 4.00 so you can't use a snack credit for those.

Samtastic
09-19-2007, 09:33 PM
Are the snacks really going to change that much in 2008??

Figment!
09-19-2007, 09:58 PM
It's been folded into the Disney Dining Plan FAQ (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=91180) :thumbsup:

bethanne6245
09-20-2007, 09:15 AM
Thanks Jason!:mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Just keep in mind that at some locations, the Goofy Candy Co. items are not included such as resorts. Because they are technically a merchandise items, the food service locations don't get any money from the sale. And since they are merch, and the program is for food, merchandise doesn't get any money either. So essentially, the item is free for you and written off by Disney.

This was a big problem I had with Guests who stayed at my old resort. The parks allow it, the resorts don't and the Guests would get angry at the inconsistency (which I don't blame them because it is pretty annoying). The $4 rule doesn't apply to resorts, so I would go based solely on those items labeled with the DDP logo.

DNS
09-20-2007, 01:35 PM
This covers far more snacks than I thought it did. I thought it was basically just the ice cream treats in the carts and popcorn.

ElenitaB
09-20-2007, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the input, Capt Jessica! I know that we had purchased some of the bagged candy snacks at WL's store last November. Didn't realize that not all resorts followed the same policy.

I think the OP was referring to the Goofy's Candy Co. store located at DTD. The "design your own" chocolate dipped pretzels, marshmallows and Oreos made at this fun store were included last year on the DDP as a snack credit, and were lots of fun to design. :thumbsup: