PDA

View Full Version : Arriving at POP on the 21st then WL

Crow
09-19-2007, 07:16 PM
if anyone has questions they want me to check out, bring them on now. ill check the board Thurs night before i leave.
i have 6 nights POP then 3 WL:thumbsup:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
09-19-2007, 07:31 PM
Enjoy your trip. My husband and I have stayed at the Pop and Wilderness Lodge, both different but OHHHHHHHHHHHHH so worth it!! Have fun.:mickey:

medic9016
09-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Two great resorts for there obvious different reasons. Have fun. We will be there on the 23rd staying at FW.

Crow
09-19-2007, 09:21 PM
thanks.
i get to stay at my fav value & fav deluxe on the same trip.
24th meet w another Intercotee at 6pm Margarita stand in Epcot if you are around....
I hope to get the 50s buildings at Pop again.
and a good room at WL. i have courtyard view booked so will see how that turns out.

MickeyandTink
09-20-2007, 11:49 AM
thanks.
i get to stay at my fav value & fav deluxe on the same trip.
24th meet w another Intercotee at 6pm Margarita stand in Epcot if you are around....
I hope to get the 50s buildings at Pop again.
and a good room at WL. i have courtyard view booked so will see how that turns out.

Have a great time!!

We're going to MGM on the morning of the 24th, but may go elsewhere in the afternoon. If we're in Epcot, I'll definitely plan to stop by Mexico for a :marg: or two.

One thing is certain and that is the F&W festival on Friday. Any idea what time they start the :beer: tastings and where they are located in WS? Would love to meet up with some of you all there.

Crow
09-20-2007, 06:43 PM
the booths at F&W fest all have something:beer::marg: for me to try as soon as WS opens i believe. ill be spending a lot of time there. and ill have to see what free seminars they have. even heard something about a soft opening Thursday so ill look for that

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-07-2007, 02:09 PM
My husband and I will be staying there in 29 days. As I said earlier in a post, we've stayed at the POP before and loved it!!!!!!!! Looking forward to our 11 day stay..... 11/7/07 to 11/17/07:joy::yay::clappy::pixie: