PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Day Football!!!!!!!!!!

grammy3
09-19-2007, 12:02 PM
Does anyone know a good place to watch Thanksgiving Day Football games?:football: We will be staying @ Beach Club. I know the ESPN Club is nearby but I think it will probably be crowded. Also, I do not think they would like people just sitting and watching after the meal. DH loves the football!!:number1:

Thanks!

Grammy3+1

faline
09-19-2007, 12:17 PM
I suspect ESPN will be very crowded that day. You might try any of the lounges that have a tv.

kakn7294
09-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Actually, I don't know that the ESPN Club will be crowded that day. One of the other members went to a game there last year on Thanksgiving and she said it was not crowded at all. It's probably one of those things that's hard to predict. Any game shown nationally on standard broadcast tv will be available to be shown at any lounge on property (although whether they show it is another story) but games that are scheduled for NFL Network will only be shown at ESPN.

tyandskyesmom
09-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Actually, I don't know that the ESPN Club will be crowded that day. One of the other members went to a game there last year on Thanksgiving and she said it was not crowded at all. It's probably one of those things that's hard to predict. Any game shown nationally on standard broadcast tv will be available to be shown at any lounge on property (although whether they show it is another story) but games that are scheduled for NFL Network will only be shown at ESPN.

Yep, we went for dinner around maybe 5pm (can't remember for sure) and it was the least crowded we have ever seen it. We were afraid it woudl be crazy but it wasn't. In fact, in the main dining room there were open tables throughout our whole meal and we did linger a while (partially for us and partially for the waiter). Don't count ESPN out!

104 more days!

DDuck66
09-21-2007, 10:39 AM
Another good thing about the ESPN Zone is that you can just hang out in the bar area to watch the games after or before you eat. Also, every time we have been they never seem to rush you out. Maybe that is why they do not take ADR's and it is first come first seated.