View Full Version : Morning Star Breakfast with Thomas Kinkade

Figment!
09-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Event: Morning Star Breakfast with Thomas Kinkade
Event Date: Saturday, October 20, 2007
Event Time: 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Event Location: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Event Information:
We are honored to unveil a breathtaking rendering of the majestic Cinderella Castle by famed “Painter of Light,”TM Thomas Kinkade. One of the most collected and beloved artists of our day, Thomas Kinkade emphasizes simple pleasures and inspirational messages through his paintings. Disney and Thomas Kinkade collectors alike will be enchanted and engaged by the luminous light and serene ambiance of this enchanting release:A New Day at the Cinderella Castle.

About the Artist:
Known as the "Painter of Light"TM for his light-infused inspirational paintings of idyllic cottages, city scenes, and landscapes that bring hope and joy to millions worldwide, Thomas Kinkade is one of the most successful and collected artists in U.S. History. Born in 1958, Thomas Kinkade was raised in the small town of Placerville, CA, where he developed simple, life-affirming ideals that continue to shape his art. Thom believes art has the power to touch people's hearts and change their lives. His life goal is to spread joy and peace through his art. Since 1984, Thomas Kinkade's paintings have raised millions of dollars for worthwhile causes. He works with non-profit humanitarian relief, child, education, and art foundations to encourage children in the arts by providing grants to schools in need.

MORNING STAR BREAKFAST

~Sumptuous Breakfast at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
~Unveiling of the A New Day at the Cinderella Castle painting
~Meet & Greet with Thomas Kinkade and family
~Opportunity to Pre-Purchase the Thomas Kinkade
~A New Day at the Cinderella Castle piece (giclee on canvas and/or paper)all product
purchased by event guests will be hand signed by Thomas Kinkade
~Commemorative Event Gift

Tickets for Morning Star Breakfastwith Thomas Kinkade are $150, per person.
Limited to availability. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.

To Register for this Event, Please Click Here (http://www.register123.com/event/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x4202626738)

Guests who are unable to attend the Morning Star Breakfast with Thomas Kinkade

may place their names on a Wish List to purchase any product remaining after the event. Please note that guests who purchase from the event Wish List will not receive product that has been hand signed by Thomas Kinkade.

To place your name on the Wish List to purchase this piece, please contact

Walt Disney Event Services at 407-827-7600.

magicman
09-19-2007, 11:53 AM
I can only imagine how great the painting is going to be. Hopefully, there will be a link to view the picture once it is unveiled.

Oh to be rich so that I could go to all these really, really great events.

Figment!
09-19-2007, 12:01 PM
I can only imagine how great the painting is going to be. Hopefully, there will be a link to view the picture once it is unveiled.Ooops, forgot to attach the picture :blush:

magicman
09-19-2007, 12:22 PM
Ooops, forgot to attach the picture :blush:

You're always on top of things. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on all the cool stuff going on.

Iluvpooh
09-19-2007, 01:33 PM
WOW-Do you think they will offer prints of this by the time we are there a week later?

Thanks figment

kakn7294
09-19-2007, 02:43 PM
I want one! And I want to go! It's 2 of my favorite things - Disney and Thomas Kincade all rolled into one! But unfortunately I guess I won't be getting either one since I can't be there in person and those prices are just a bit high. :( Thanks for the info Jason!

DNS
09-19-2007, 02:46 PM
It looks so beautiful. I hope they sell them. I have thought many times that it would be wonderful for Thomas Kinkade to do some Disney pantings. I hope he does even more.

disneygirl17
09-19-2007, 04:58 PM
My name is on the list at our local gallery for this painting. I can't wait. I haven't seen the preview for it yet but my husband has and says it is wonderful. :cloud9:

dlpmikki
09-20-2007, 01:40 PM
The picture does look good. I have already committed to the party for the senses that night, adding this breakfast would be going a bit too far over the top!

KathyMO
09-20-2007, 07:33 PM
In case anyone is wondering about print sizes and pricing below is the link.

Kathy

http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x91695a7a2&varPage=info

amd780
09-23-2007, 04:20 PM
DH and I are huge fans of Thomas Kinkade. I can't wait to see the painting of the castle when it's all finished. Thanks for the info, Jason! :thumbsup: :mickey:

d_m_n_n
09-23-2007, 04:55 PM
What a beautiful painting. Unfortunately, I can only afford the shipping costs!!! :blush:

BrownEyedGrrl
09-23-2007, 05:03 PM
What a beautiful painting. Unfortunately, I can only afford the shipping costs!!! :blush:

You and me both! :) I was hoping there would be a print in the range of $50 or less. It would be an awesome Christmas present for my nieces, but $280 for the least expensive size/type plus $60 for shipping, would be stretching my budget to bursting. ;)
Maybe they'll sell postcards eventually. :D

DisneyOtaku
09-27-2007, 10:00 PM
While I admit I really like the preview picture, I really dislike the rest of Kinkade's work. It's all the same lighthouse/village/cottage to me.

JulietteKlonk
01-06-2010, 06:39 AM
What a very beautiful painting.This is great work.

lindique
01-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Isn't this the same picture that they have been selling at the Art of Disney Stores for at least a year now? It looks just like the one I have on my bedroom wall.

Joannelet
01-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Yes this is an old post from 2007.
He has done many more since then :) He is now working on the 13 series for Disney! :)