PDA

View Full Version : Character question

SAHDad
09-19-2007, 08:51 AM
Okay, this may be a strange question, but any help would be appreciated.

My son (3 1/2) has a major crush on Cinderella. Sure, he wants to go meet Mickey Mouse, but that's only after he finds Cinderella. He's been gathering pictures that he has colored, because he wants to take them to give to her.

So this got me thinking. I know that you can get special things done for birthdays, anniversaries, and so forth. Does anyone know if it would be possible to get a "thank you" card from Cinderella? (Ie, instead of the "Happy birthday" message, it reads "Thank you for the pictures") That way, he can leave a few pictures for Cinderella at the front desk of the hotel, instead of trying to foist them off on her at the park, and the card can go in his Disney scrapbook, along with her autograph.

(I figure that, worst case, I'll get a card and have someone whose handwriting he won't recognize sign it, and surprise him with it at some point on the trip, but it's not quite the same.)

DDuck66
09-19-2007, 09:50 AM
Make sure that you talk to your CM at check in. When we went for our annivesary they gave us a balloon bouquet and a signed card from Beauty and the Beast. If not, you can buy a thank you card and have Cinderrella sign it at one of the meet n greets without him knowing it and then deliver it to him that night.

GrmGrninGost
09-25-2007, 07:25 PM
We celebrated DD's 6th birthday at the Poly a couple years back. We told them in advance and on her birthday they left an autographed photo of Cinderella for her, an autographed Mickey photo for DS, a birthday cake, and party supplies for our group of four! It was all on our bed when we came in from the parks that evening! It was absolutely wonderful! :mickey: