PDA

View Full Version : Pixar parade, dinner timing

disneydrmr
09-19-2007, 08:27 AM
Got another question... seems the Pixar parade at CA starts at 5:15.. our dinner at Ariel's Grotto is at 6pm.. do we have enough time to see the parade and still make it to dinner? We will only be at CA on this one day so we won't have another chance at seeing the parade... thanks!

Melanie
09-19-2007, 09:05 AM
I think that's plenty of time to catch the first show stop (in Sunshine Plaza) for Block Party Bash and then head to Ariel's. :thumbsup:

NotaGeek
09-19-2007, 01:26 PM
I think there's a SCREAM ZONE (that's what they call the parade stops for Block Party Bash) right by the bridge over to Paradise Pier, so if you stand on the correct side of the street you will be able to see the parade ... it's really really good, so don't miss it ... and then be able to walk across the bridge and make dinner.

BklynChick
09-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Does anyone have a list of all of the parade stops/scream zones? Thanks!

NotaGeek
09-21-2007, 09:52 PM
Does anyone have a list of all of the parade stops/scream zones? Thanks!

This is from the Official Disneyland Website (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/entertainment/detail?name=BlockPartyBashEntertainmentPage):

View More Disney's California AdventureŽ Park Entertainment Block Party Bash

Take to the streets of Disney's California AdventureŽ Park as Disney presents the Pixar Film Pals in a rocking and rolling celebration that invites you to sing and dance along! This unique traveling party winds its way through three Party Zones where the cavalcade stops and the fun begins.

Experience the energy of our singers, dancers, acrobatic gymnasts and characters from your favorite DisneyˇPixar films including: The Incredibles, Toy Story 2, Monsters, Inc., and a bug's life!

Join the party at this high-energy, high-flying street spectacular that features amazing aerial acrobatics!

Get into the groove with some of your favorite party music!

Block Party Bash Party Zones:
Sunshine Plaza Party Zone
Golden Dreams Party Zone

BrerGnat
09-23-2007, 11:15 PM
Yes, watch it from the Golden Dreams Zone. It will finish up right around 6pm, and Ariel's is right there, across the bridge. It's a 2 minute walk, if that.

This is not a parade per se. There are 2 performances, the first in Sunshine Plaza. The parade is more of a street show/dance party. It's REALLY fun, high energy, and unique. My youngest little one (18 months) recently watched it and he was dancing and clapping and thought it was just awesome. My 3 year old could have been watching paint dry, by his expression. ;) Anyway, I found it to be a lot of fun...definitely a do not miss event at DCA!