PDA

View Full Version : Which value for President's Week?

mousaholic
09-19-2007, 07:31 AM
I need some help from the experts! We are staying at All Star Music for the beginning of President's Week 2008. We would like to spend a few days at the end of the week at either All Star Sports or All Star Movies, we are not sure which one. Any input? Will the refurbishments (to the pools etc.) be done at All Star Sports be done by this time? Are there major renovations going on at All Star Movies going on? Thanks!:mickey:

mousaholic
09-20-2007, 06:09 PM
Nobody has any input out there???????????

poohluva
09-21-2007, 07:11 AM
I don't know anything about the renovations, but I can give you my opinion on which I would choose. We've been to Music and Movies, and we like Movies much better. The food court was bigger, so you could get in and out faster. The theming was great at both!! We have all girls, so Sports was never an option. Now that our kids are older, we're moving up to a moderate for our next trip!

Hope this helps!!

mousaholic
09-21-2007, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the input! It will be my daughter's birthday that week and she picked Music. We'd like to hop to another late in the week, my son would like to stay at Sports, however, I am worried about renovations (I would prefer Movies I think!).

sainter
09-21-2007, 07:41 AM
Well, I would definitely check on the rennovations, but honestly the All Stars are so similar that I would not spend the time to check out and back in and move my things. These are sister resorts so you could use the pools at any of them anyway and then walk around, eat at the other food court, ect. Just my :twocents:

mousaholic
09-21-2007, 07:48 AM
I totally appreciate your 2 cents, but it is on our little "list" to stay at each so that is what we are trying to do! (Silly, I know!) We figured it would work out pretty well on our trip this time because we are doing a room only, we don't have to worry about packages, dining, etc. when switching resorts.:mickey:

sainter
09-23-2007, 12:51 AM
In that case, I say, GO for It!! :mickey: But still check on the rennovations first .