PDA

View Full Version : Dance party

ledudes
09-18-2007, 04:55 PM
My daughter loves the dance parties at MNSSHP. I am wondering if they have them anywhere else if you don't attend the party?

spinnerf
09-18-2007, 06:32 PM
My daughter loves these too but I have never seen anything else like it. The Playhouse Disney show in MGM comes close.

Zippy_D_DooDah
09-18-2007, 09:45 PM
They had a 30 minute dance party at the All-Star Music Calypso pool two Saturdays ago that was pretty fun for my DD and I. Probably not as big as the Dance Parties in the park, but still a good time with all of the interactive dances: Cha Cha Slide, Cupid's Shuffle, etc. I was even very impressed that the CM's leading the dances had the High School Musical steps down pat. The dance party was at 8:30p just before the pool side movie began.

disneydaisy
09-18-2007, 10:10 PM
Where are the dance parties held? We are going to MNSSHP on Oct 16 and I know my DD7 would love them. We were there in 2004 but didn't see any of the parties. I know that the first MNSSHP was pretty much a wash last Friday, but if anyone was there do they have the schedule of events and places for this year's party that they could share?

Momof2boys
09-19-2007, 10:38 AM
There's one in Cosmic Ray's with Stitch, and another back by Ariel's Grotto. My boys don't care for them but I love them. I danced with Chip last year :blush: