PDA

View Full Version : Meet: Friday Afternoon / Polynesian Tambu Lounge

ElenitaB
09-18-2007, 03:48 PM
:tikki: :lei: :papple: :lei: :tikki:

Okay, all you Tiki gods and goddesses, who's planning on meeting Friday afternoon for some relaxing?

Tambu Lounge/Polynesian Resort at 3:00 pm

If you're planning on coming , please let us know on this thread!

Dsnygirl
09-18-2007, 04:19 PM
:tikki: Dan and I are planning on joining in -- sounds like fun!! :lei: :tikki:

Here we go again...
09-18-2007, 04:31 PM
Count me in!! :tikki: :cheers:
I plan to send Bobby with the girls to get ready to the party. They will meet us there a little later before we head to MK.

Hmmm..... someone owes me a drink... and I can't wait to collect!!! :papple:

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Count me in too, but not my princesses! They are 18 and 19. Thankfully I just turned 21 about 30 years ago!

Deb AKA disneydeb

Don't you think I'll be a great FGM after a Lapu Lapu?!

Beast_fanatic
09-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Not completely sure if we'll make this one or not as we may need a break to go get ready for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

TikiGoddess
09-18-2007, 08:55 PM
How can I NOT be there? :tikki:

I will be heading over to the MK at 4 to take advantage of the early hours for MNSSHP...

TikiG

BriarRose0708
09-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Heck yes! I can't wait to try a Lapu Lapu:papple:

Jared
09-18-2007, 09:54 PM
You'll recognize me right away because I'll be drinking orange juice and nothing else. I still need to wait another 18 months before legally ordering a Lapu-Lapu.

grego77
09-18-2007, 10:14 PM
I'll be there :mickey:

faline
09-19-2007, 06:03 AM
Gene & I plan on attending!

Hammer
09-19-2007, 12:45 PM
Depending on if my plane lands on time and how long Magical Express takes, I may make it over there, but without my sister. Cheryl won't arrive until about 7:00-7:30 (she is picking up the rental car).

dlpmikki
09-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Andrew and I are hoping to be there and will have hoped to have checked in as well to our change of hotel venue!

sherrynny
09-19-2007, 01:04 PM
I planning on attending, I won't be going to the party. :( I was going to try for a hat-trick. I attended the P & P party in August and plan on attending MVMCP in December. I've been to MNSSHP the last two years, so I'm not doing it this year. So I'll see you on Friday, can't wait.:marg::marg:

Sherry-n-NY

Piglet822
09-19-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm not sure if I'm attending this or not. I must check with my travel planner ;)

Here we go again...
09-19-2007, 10:12 PM
I'm not sure if I'm attending this or not. I must check with my travel planner ;)

You better be there! I think you owe me a drink too. Maybe not, but maybe I can talk you into buying me one. ;)

John
09-19-2007, 10:16 PM
John - Attending :)

Dsnygirl
09-20-2007, 06:36 AM
I will be heading over to the MK at 4 to take advantage of the early hours for MNSSHP...
TikiG
Anybody else heading over early? DH and I will be in costume for the party, and our resort is so far away - we're thinking it'd just be easier to show up at the meet in costume, and go to MK from there. But - not sure I want to be in costume for that long... ???

brad192
09-20-2007, 10:28 AM
I'll be there for a little while as I'm dying to try a Lapu Lapu :papple: , but I've got a dinner ressie at Concourse for 5PM. Gotta fuel up for the festivities later on that night!:pumpkin:

Here we go again...
09-20-2007, 10:31 PM
Anybody else heading over early? DH and I will be in costume for the party, and our resort is so far away - we're thinking it'd just be easier to show up at the meet in costume, and go to MK from there. But - not sure I want to be in costume for that long... ???

I know the kids will not want to wear their costume all day. I plan to wear my Halloween T-shirt all day... that way I can go to the Poly for the meet "dressed" and Bobby will bring the girls to get ready.

Can you bring your costume and put it in a locker or something until it it is time to get ready?

MacAddict
09-24-2007, 05:18 PM
Ohh this sounds cool ;0

We have ressies at Chef Mickey's for 5pm, but I think we might be able to detour or so to catch you all for a drink :marg: before dinner...shouldn't be too hard seeing all we need to do is catch the monorail to the Contemporary for dinner :)

Then we meeting up with friends at 7pm at the Haunted Mansion during the MNSSHP :D

Mike & Kelly
:mickey:

Jared
09-27-2007, 12:44 AM
Is Ellen your travel planner because she's mine!

;)

ElenitaB
09-28-2007, 01:05 PM
I think that's what I'll be doing too... take an early afternoon break, get ready for MNSSHP and then head over to the Poly.

Is Ellen your travel planner because she's mine! ;)
Read the above, you two! Of course, you can hang out in the parks all day if you'd like 'cause you're not :old: like me! :blush:

MsMin
09-29-2007, 05:29 PM
I want to go and Angel is asking me to join... hmm
At least I don't have to drive home:blush:
Count me in. My youngest is 22 so I could bring any who want to come but I'm not too sure. We have a lot of bouncing btwn parks planned for this day. :tiki:
Angel, I owe you lunch, if I get you a drink in a pineapple does that count if you eat it??? :papple:

Here we go again...
09-30-2007, 05:57 AM
I want to go and Angel is asking me to join... hmm
At least I don't have to drive home:blush:
Count me in. My youngest is 22 so I could bring any who want to come but I'm not too sure. We have a lot of bouncing btwn parks planned for this day. :tiki:
Angel, I owe you lunch, if I get you a drink in a pineapple does that count if you eat it??? :papple:

I think the pineapple would count as a lunch... I am pretty sure the whole thing would count only as a fruit on Weight Watchers too. :D

disneydeb
09-30-2007, 06:27 AM
I think the pineapple would count as a lunch... I am pretty sure the whole thing would count only as a fruit on Weight Watchers too. :D

MY book says one carved out pineapple counts 2 fruits. So I'd say your safe! Go for it!:thumbsup::thedolls: tee-hee~

Natazu
10-11-2007, 01:31 AM
Rachel and I are planning to attend.
KUNGALOOSH! Uh, I mean Lapu Lapu.