PDA

View Full Version : mnsshp characters yet?

like2workout
09-18-2007, 01:58 PM
has anybody been to the halloween party yet this year? i'm wondering what villains are out on the stage show and if any new characters are out and about this year? thanks!

Disneyatic
09-18-2007, 03:05 PM
We went last Friday but it started pouring rain at about 7:30 and we weren't able to see any special characters.
We were going to watch the Villian's mix and mingle but it kept getting delayed and we finally just gave up and left at about 9 or so....
We did see Chip and Dale back in Ariel's Grotto and they were dressed up in colonial type costumes, very cute!

Greenlawler
09-24-2007, 12:56 AM
We were at the mnsshp last Friday.
The same lineup as last year, with two exceptions. Lady Tremaine and the sisiters are at Belles Storybook area, and as of yet Tarzan, Jane,and Turk are not out while they are testing Captain Jack. We were told they would be out soon. Capt. Barbosa was only in the parade.
As far as the villan meet and greet no autographs again :confused: but same villans Maleficent, Hook, Cruella, Snow Queen, Frollo, and Jafar.
I really wish they would mix it up. The party is great but time for some major shakeups.

crltkcagle
09-24-2007, 10:46 AM
we were there during that bad rain too. we left at about 9:15. we didn't see ANY characters at all:( the whole night was a wash out and i was so excited about it. it was a real bummer. there's always next year right?