PDA

View Full Version : Guest Parking? And another ?

illini
09-18-2007, 01:30 PM
Now I know that if you eat at another resort, you have a 3 hour max to park there. We just found out that my parents are joining us for this trip, but they'll be staying at another resort. They'll be using Disney transport the majority of the time. However, they'll be driving over to babysit our kids a time or two, and it's going to be more than 3 hours. Are they going to give them a hard time about that? My concern is more because it's at the Poly, and I suspect the monorail resorts have a lot of trouble with people trying to park there and take the monorail (my parents won't be doing *that*).
Also, they might take the kids to the pool. My parents won't be swimming, just watching the kids. As long as they have one of the room keys as "proof," is that OK?
TIA!

spinnerf
09-18-2007, 06:42 PM
I did this at the Yacht club, I had a family member who lives in Orlando watch my daughter for a few hours. She had no problem, I had let security know and she explained getting in. Went very smooth. Good luck.

TammiMcMan
09-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Let the front desk know. They'll either issue a parking pass for the day or simply let security know. Whether or not it's a problem, really depends on the occupancy of the resort. Worst case, they can valet park and there is no time limit.