PDA

View Full Version : Must Dos!

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-18-2007, 12:44 PM
We have a must NOT do list so let's also do a MUST DO list.

What is on you MUST DO for each park and your MUST EAT?

Mine:

MK - Splash, HM, Pirates, PhillarMagic, It's a Small World (relaxing), Pecos and Main St. Bakery:mickey:

Epcot - Mission:Space, Soarin', Journey into Imagination (I really miss the old ride but love Figment), the countries, Biergarten:beer:

MGM - Tower, RnRC, Muppets:beaker:

AK - Dinosaur, Killmanjaro, Maharajah:paw:

Misc - Disney Quest, Wolfgang Pucks, Raglan Road, Ohana's, CSR's Pepper Market

magicman
09-18-2007, 12:53 PM
MK: Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, Peter Pan, Mickey's PhilHarmagic, Winnie The Pooh, Space Mountain

AK: Expedition Everest, Kili Safaris, It's Tough To Be A Bug, Festival of the Lion King

MGM: Tower of Terror, Rock N Roll Rollercoaster, Beauty and the Beast

EPCOT: Soarin', Test Track, Mission Space, Innoventions Build A Robot

Misc: Eat at Le Cellier, find a new hidden Mickey, & go to: Wishes, Fantasmic, Illuminations, Jammin Jungle Parade, SpectroMagic Parade

cfoshe
09-18-2007, 12:54 PM
Mine are:

stay on park,

mk: pirates, phillarmagic, HM, jungle cruse, buzz lighter, peter pan, IASW, pacos bills
dw-shop

EPOCT: test track, mission space, world show case, dw-shop.

MGM: star tours, back lot, Motor car action, muppets, great movie ride, little mermaid, Fantasmic, beauty and the beast. pizza place.
dw- shop

AK: its a bugs life, safari, nemo and friends, lion king show, flaming tree BBQ, dw-shop.

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Beauty and the Beast - how could I forget to put that on my list?!

laprana
09-18-2007, 01:35 PM
Some of my "must do's" include:

MK: POTC, HM, BTMRR, Peter Pan, TTA, Space Mountain, Wishes:fworks:

Epcot: Soarin', SSE, Caballeros ride in Mexico, Maelstrom in Norway, American Adventure, Test Track, Illuminations

MGM: ToT, RnRC, Muppets:kermit:

AK: EE

Restaurants: Captain Cooks, 'Ohana, LeCellier

Misc: DTD shopping and resort hopping!

medic9016
09-18-2007, 01:41 PM
As bad as somethings are, I think everything should be tried at least once. Then make up you own list of never agains or every trip.

illini
09-18-2007, 03:05 PM
MK: Splash, PotC, BTMRR, Tiki Room, Buzz, SM, Peter Pan, IASW (for the youngest), HM, Grotto, Spectro, Spectro, Spectro, Wishes. Almost the whole park. Must eat Dole Whip!

AK: EE (well, it will be!), Safari, Dinosaur (kids love it, terrifies me!). Tusker House used to be our "must eat."

MGM: ToT. Star Tours for DS. VOTLM for DDs. RnRC. Must try not to eat all day. :ack:

Epcot: Soarin' (assuming here-- missed it during soft opening every time!), Turtle Talk, SE, Mission: Space, street shows in WS. Must eat something at La Patisserie and Kringla.

dml
09-18-2007, 03:30 PM
MK Rides: HM, POTC, Splash and Space Mt., Peter Pan, Philharmagic, Wishes - there's not much here I don't do.
MK Eats: Enchanted Grove's orange swirl, Pecos Bill's, and Rice Krispie treats from snack shop in Frontierland

EPCOT Rides: Soaring and Spaceship Earth
EPCOT Eats: Eating in a country every trip and soft serve ice cream in France!

MGM Rides: RnR, TOT, and Fantasmic!
MGM Eats: Nothing particular

AK Rides: EE, Dinosaur, Tough to be a Bug and Legend of the Lion King
Eats: Flame Tree BBQ

Misc: Resort hop
Misc Eats: Breakfast or dinner @ O'hana and trying at least one new resort restaurant

:mickey::mickey:

kelly.garrett
09-19-2007, 05:44 AM
MK - Pirates, Splash, BTMRR, Mickey's Philharmagic, Wishes!

MGM - Tower of Terror, RnRC, Beauty and the Beast, Mama Melrose's

AK - EE, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Nemo Show, Rainforest Cafe

Epcot - Soarin', Mission Space, UK Pavilion, IllumiNations

BritCody
09-19-2007, 06:34 AM
MK- Splash Mountain, POTC, Haunted Mansion, Mickey's Philharmagic, Liberty Tree Tavern & Crystal Palace.

Epcot- Soarin, Test Track, England

MGM- TOT, RnR, Muppets, Star Tours, Great Movie Ride, Pizza Planet

AK- Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Flame Tree Barbeque.

Misc- Downstown Disney, Chef Mickey's & 1900 Park Fare

iheartmickey
09-19-2007, 08:14 AM
MK: Buzz and Dole Whip

Epcot: Spaceship Earth :( and a margarita

Studios: RnR

AK: Safari and Flame Tree

mainemajor
09-19-2007, 08:57 AM
MK - Splash, pirates, Haunted Mansion
Epcot - Test Track, Figment, Malastom, Soarin, Spaceship Earth
MGM - Tower of Terror, Rockin Rollercoaster, Star Tours
AK - Everest, safari, Lion King show

These are not rides but also must sees for us:
Illuminations
Wishes
Spectromagic
Walking around Downtown Disney

FOOD - Turkey leg - usually from Frontierland
Now that I've had it - Dole Whip Float
Fish & Chips from the UK
Ribs from Flame Tree @ AK
Food & Wine Festival - loved food from evey country offered - wine, too
Margiritas from Mexico
Wine from Germany, Italy & France

We do try and experience different food on each trip.

Best suggestion for anyone is to try new things where ever you go. You never know what your newest favorite food will be if you don't try new things:thumbsup:

c&d
09-19-2007, 09:14 AM
MK: Space Mtn, Pirates, Splash, TTA, and shop on Main Street

AK: Safari, Pizzafari (we just always eat there), Dinosaur

Epcot: spaceship Earth,(2x's) once on the way in and then as we are leaving. We tend to roam thru Epcot, trying different places to eat and seeing things we haven't seen in a while.

MGM: ToT, RnRC. We also try to do Star Tours, but we don't always get to ride it. Take a spin thru the stores on the way out. You never know what you might need.

CaptainSad
09-19-2007, 09:34 AM
Let's see....

MK: Everything :thumbsup:

EPCOT: Everything :thumbsup:

DHS: (new Name 2008) Everything :thumbsup: but Sounds Dangerous :ack:

AK: Everything :thumbsup: but PrimeEvil Whirl :confused:

kbean
09-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Buzzlight Year, then a Big Ole Turkey leg.

krorx
09-19-2007, 11:03 AM
MK: BTMR, SM, Peter pan, POTC; we love to eat at LTT and CP. Yum! Oh, and don't forget a dole whip. that is an absolute must!:)

EPCOT: Soarin', Test Track, Spaceship Earth; haven't spent much time eating here unless it's something quick.

MGM: Backlot tour, great movie ride, Rockin' Roller coaster (for my son); eat at Sci Fi or Prime Time

AK: Pretty much everything; eat at Rainforest. Man, I wish I was there right now.

IloveJack
09-19-2007, 11:29 AM
MK: The Mt. range, Buzz, POTC (multiple times, and spend f-o-r-e-v-e-r in the store), watch Wishes, spend all my money in the Emporium during the parades, Philharmagic, CRT, and whatever else comes to mind.

EPCOT: M:S, TT (multiple times), Soarin', then spend all our extra time in WS! We also eat in at L'OAdRR in Italy, and at the R&C in the UK.

MGM er, DHS: RnRC, ToT, RnRC, ToT, RnRC, ToT... :mickey:

AK:Anything and everything that involves animals, but nothing in Dinoland, and E:E

DTD: Shopping in WoD and the Christmas Shoppe, eating at Earl of Sandwich, and Pin Trading with the CMs at Pin Traders

Misc: Stay at POR!

rnin02
09-19-2007, 12:19 PM
MK: Jungle Cruise, POTC, Splash Mtn, BTMRR, HM, Tea Cups, Space Mtn, COP, TTA,Buzz! And Cappuccino Floats and cream cheese pretzels, yummy!

Epcot: Spaceship Earth, Soarin', and World Showcase, must stop at Norway for School Bread, and anything else that catches my eye. Illuminations!

MGM: TOT, Rockin'n'Roller Coaster, Beauty and the Beast, Star Tours. Fantasmic!

AK: Everest, Its Tough to Be a Bug, Dinosaur, Primevil Whirl, Kali River Rapids, the Safari, well heck, the whole park is a must do! I guess I can skip the triceratops spin...

Everything else: Typhoon lagoon wave pool, Ghirardelli's ice cream, shopping at DTD, Adventurer's Club for the Cabaret show if nothing else, 8Trax for some dancing, time in the pool at the resort when its quiet (or at the "quiet pool"), AKL for some Zebra Domes.

crltkcagle
09-19-2007, 03:34 PM
Oh there's too many favorites

MK- everything LOL It's my favorite
Epcot- Soarin and Nemo
AK- Well everything again
MGM- movie ride, tower of terror

sillyolbear
09-19-2007, 03:45 PM
MK-POTC, BTMRR, HM, Space Mountain, Buzz

Epcot-Soarin', Touring World Showcase

AK-EE, Nemo Show, Dinosaur

DHS-RnRC, ToT

mermaidmarian
09-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Everything but Mission Space!

DS (9) says "Everything but Dinosaur" (and Mission Space, which he conveniently is still blissfully unaware of)

clou1028
09-19-2007, 06:31 PM
My Must Do's (this trip anyway, somethings are new since 2003, so I have to try them out)

MK: Splash, Haunted Mansion, Hall of Presidents, Pirates, PhilharMagic, Sitch, Monsters, SpectroMagic and Wishes

Epcot: Mission Space, Test Track, Soarin', Ellen's Energy Adventure, The Seas, The American Adventure, Illuminations

MGM : ToT, RnRCoaster, ToT, Lights Motors Action, ToT, ToT, ToT :D

AK: Everest, Dinosaur, Lion King, and watching the Monkeys and also the Giant Bats!

Misc: Typhoon Lagoon, Electric Water Pageant, A visit to the Poly's Sunset Pointe, where we got married.

I don't really have any must eats! Just some Kona coffee from Poly.

Jared
09-19-2007, 07:39 PM
I'll make this question difficult and limit my answer to three choices per category:

Magic Kingdom:
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Pirates of the Caribbean

Epcot:
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth

Disney-MGM Studios:
Fantasmic!
The Great Movie Ride
Muppet Vision 3-D

Animal Kingdom:
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Expedition Everest
Finding Nemo - The Musical

Restaurants:
Boma
'Ohana
Kona Cafe

LizLovesDiz
09-19-2007, 09:53 PM
When I go,I do the following:
1 Rocking roller coaster
2Mission space
3 TOT
4and a Turkey leg !:cloud9:

texasteacher
09-19-2007, 10:49 PM
MK - Space Mountain, Carousel of Progress, Peter Pan's Flight,Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Spectro Magic, Wishes, and Citrus Swirl
Epcot - Soarin, Speaceship Earth, Test Track, American Adventure w/Voices of Liberty, Garden Grill
MGM - Tower of Terror (for my son), Rock n' Roller Coaster, Beauty and the Beast, Great Movie Ride, Star Tours, Prime Time Cafe
AK - Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl, Everest, and no particular food