PDA

View Full Version : Watching Fantasmic

disneydrmr
09-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Where's the best place to see it? If we plan to do the last showing at 10:30 - how early should we claim our spot? We'll be seeing it on a Saturday.

medic9016
09-18-2007, 01:46 PM
We like right in the middle about 15 rows up. We have got there anywhere from 30 mins to an hour early. It just depends on what the park crowds are like. 10:30 should be a second show if I remember right. So folks with young kids try to go to the first show.

NotaGeek
09-18-2007, 02:03 PM
We like right in the middle about 15 rows up. We have got there anywhere from 30 mins to an hour early. It just depends on what the park crowds are like. 10:30 should be a second show if I remember right. So folks with young kids try to go to the first show.

At Disneyland there are no rows, so I think you might be talking about WDW...

IMO the best place to see Fantasmic! is from the walk-over right by Pirates (it's the foot bridge that you walk under to enter the POTC). Get there about 45 minutes early and stand so there's no tree in your way ... or if you want to be right in front on the Rivers of America, just try and get there an hour early (at least) and try to sit center to stage on Tom Sawyers Island.

medic9016
09-18-2007, 07:13 PM
You are right. I did mean WDW.

Carol
09-19-2007, 07:30 AM
If it is your first time seeing the show I recommend calling for the private viewing seats on the river. The show is amazing. Enjoy!

BrerGnat
09-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Well, for the second show, you can't start waiting TOO early, since the first show is at 9pm. :)

Thankfully, the second show is usually MUCH less crowded. I'd say, head over there around 10pm, after the insanity of the crowds from the previous show and fireworks have dissipated.

At DL, the best place to watch is as close as you can get to the water, or else right along the wall that separates the waterfront area from the walkway in front of Pirates.