PDA

View Full Version : Pluto fight

2Epcot
09-18-2007, 12:04 PM
I saw today a video from YouTube of Pluto getting into a fight with a guest. The video was on AOL's welcome page, which means it probably happened a while ago, so it may have already been discussed somewhere, though I couldn't find any previous discussion. If you search "Disney Dog Fight" you will find it on YouTube. The video was posted this summer. To me, it looks like the kid and Pluto were just playing, but others say the character was upset with the kid ... Pluto does seem determine to catch him.

joanna71985
09-18-2007, 01:16 PM
I definitely do not think they were playing. I think the kid did something to Pluto.

goofiecrazy
09-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Pluto sure took a beatin from the lady that knocked him around.I wonder who she was and if she was defending the kid or just mad at pluto and didnt know what the deal was with the kid.She still had no right to push him to the ground the way she did.PLuto was pretty much done after that.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-18-2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah....what happened with that was.....

The child had kicked Pluto....down there. The mother was the one filming the entire thing, and the lady who grabbed him and pushed him down was apparently defending the kid. That's why Pluto had walked off with his hands up because he was most likely trying to avoid a Tigger incident.

I really feel bad for the characters. They have a tough job and overzealous kids make it worse. Parents definately need to control their kids better and make sure they understand how hard it is for them. And I'm not saying spoil the magic by telling them the truth, but making it clear that Mickey is almost 80 years old meaning he's gotta take it slow, and most of his friends are around the same age zone.

2Epcot
09-20-2007, 11:49 AM
I saw on the local LA news this morning that Disneyland issued two statements about the video. The Disneyland spokesperson first asked the tv station, how do you you know the video was shot on our property? ... Then asked, how do you know it shows one of our employees ? After that Disneyland says: "The video was a surprise when we saw it" ....
And about the identity of pluto himself ... "We are looking into it".

Disneyland seems to be acting like this is the first they've heard of this. Considering one of the YouTube video has been posted since July, and AOL has had in on their site at least for a couple of days when I saw it, I find these statements by Disneyland hard to believe.

dlpmikki
09-20-2007, 01:02 PM
Please remember we are a family friendly site. Let's keep discussion low key on this topic please.

SAHDad
09-20-2007, 02:00 PM
I've seen the video, as well as the Tigger one, and all I am going to say is this: if, for some reason, my kids get it into their head to (intentionally) hit, kick, bite or otherwise molest a character in any way, I will be removing my child from the park, possibly for the entire day - after my child apologizes for the incident.

That kind of behavior (of the kids) is intolerable, and I am frankly saddened by the number of parents who just don't seem to care.