PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Pasta

KarenP
09-18-2007, 10:57 AM
I love pasta. Tell me...what is your favorite pasta dish in WDW?

disneymom15
09-18-2007, 12:31 PM
I always get the Fetticini Alfredo at Alfredos. Guess I'll need to pick a new favorite now that Alfredos is closed.

Dyanna
09-18-2007, 12:38 PM
I always get the Fetticini Alfredo at Alfredos. Guess I'll need to pick a new favorite now that Alfredos is closed.

That was one of my worst meals. It was so bad that I got sick an hr afterwords & Disney even refunded me my money. DH got sick there too & he ate something else. Would not go back even it it was still open.

thrillme
09-18-2007, 01:08 PM
WOW...I loved the Fettucini Alfredo at Alfredo's. But you MUST be a swiss and parmasan cheeze lover because it's very strong. But Alfredos is no more.

TheDuckRocks
09-19-2007, 12:39 PM
I to will miss Alfredo's.:(
The shrimp pasta dish that they have at a number of restaurants has always been very tasty when I've had it.:thumbsup:

tomorrowschild
09-19-2007, 01:10 PM
Lots of people don't enjoy the Rainforest Cafe- but my family loves it.
I have two favorite pasta dishes here:
Rasta Pasta- pesto, roasted red peppers, brocolii and alfrado sauce.
Magambo Shrimp- sundried tomatoes, mushsrooms, and shrimp in alfrado sauce.
Yum-oh.

Disneyatic
09-19-2007, 02:38 PM
I had a really good Asiago shrimp penne pasta with asparagus at GF Cafe lat week.
As funny as this sounds, the best pasta we had was at the POP foodcourt :blush:
They has a chicken alfredo dish with penne past and the sauce was one of the best I have tasted. I was so surprised!

Clotho
09-19-2007, 03:53 PM
WOW...I loved the Fettucini Alfredo at Alfredo's. But you MUST be a swiss and parmasan cheeze lover because it's very strong. But Alfredos is no more.

SWISS?? There ain't no SWISS in this ITALIAN dish! Parmesano Reggiano, baybee!

Sorry, but Alfredo's was my favorite, too.

I had some great raviolis at California Grill three years ago. The details escape me.

dml
09-19-2007, 11:30 PM
I too will miss Alfredo's. It was the best fettuccini alfredo anywhere!

:mickey::mickey:

Jared
09-20-2007, 12:28 AM
The shrimp pasta at Spoodles is tasty, but I haven't tried the restaurant in almost 10 years.

I also enjoy the chicken Parmesan at Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano. The dish comes with spaghetti, but I guess it's not technically a pasta.

Natazu
09-20-2007, 02:35 AM
Pumpkin Ravioli at Wolfgang Puck Cafe. mmm

mickey-mouse35
09-23-2007, 04:28 PM
Pumpkin Ravioli at Wolfgang Puck Cafe. mmm

This sounds yummy. Can you get at the Express or just the cafe?

Natazu
09-23-2007, 06:26 PM
This sounds yummy. Can you get at the Express or just the cafe?
Sorry. Only at the sit-down restaurant. However, if you ask the hostess nicely, they can make you some to go!

Mary Poppins fan
09-23-2007, 07:08 PM
I had a really good Asiago shrimp penne pasta with asparagus at GF Cafe lat week.

I also had the shrimp & penne pasta w/asiago cheese at the GF Cafe (when Cinderella's Gala Feast was there earlier this month.) It was the best meal of the whole trip! :cloud9:

Natazu
09-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Something just dawned on me. We're going to Il Milino in a couple of weeks. I'm guessing that I'll have a new favorite pasta dish at WDW pretty soon.

Suz36
09-23-2007, 08:33 PM
I don't know about the taste, but the Mickey ravioli my DD had at Tony's was the cutest pasta I've seen at WDW!

sillyolbear
09-24-2007, 12:19 PM
The last time we ate at Spoodles my wife had a rigatoni that was excellent.

TheSorcererofFantasia
09-24-2007, 05:19 PM

I've always enjoyed the Fetticini Alfredo at Alfredos!! Now that they are closed, I'm soooooo thankful they gave me the recipe so I can have my fix as often as I like. :woohoo:

Wolfgang Puck's Express has some very tasty pasta dishes!

tomorrowschild
09-24-2007, 05:58 PM
I also agree with the pumpkin raviolli at Wolfgang Puck's Cafe... It is excellent!:mickey: