PDA

View Full Version : Parking?

Mrs Bus Driver
09-18-2007, 10:01 AM
I'm making a trip to DL Oct. 12 through 15. I couldn't get my favorite hotel across the street had to get one farther away. I was wondering if anyone had any idea about when the regular parking gets full and you have to park across the street in the parking garage? DD likes to sleep in, I was wondering if I should wake her early.:tiptoe:

BrerGnat
09-18-2007, 12:35 PM
I don't know which parking lot you are talking about. The big structure is the Mickey and Friends one...it rarely, if ever, gets full. I always park there, then take the tram to the entrance. The M&F structure is located off Ball Road (from Harbor, take a Left on Ball road, then follow signs to structure). You can arrive there at literally ANY time and you'll be assured a space. I like it because it's indoors.

NotaGeek
09-18-2007, 02:09 PM
I'm making a trip to DL Oct. 12 through 15. I couldn't get my favorite hotel across the street had to get one farther away. I was wondering if anyone had any idea about when the regular parking gets full and you have to park across the street in the parking garage? DD likes to sleep in, I was wondering if I should wake her early.:tiptoe:
When you are visiting the Mickey and Friends lot has little chance of filling to capacity. There is an Anaheim Area Resort Shuttle that goes to or at least very near to all area hotels and is really inexpensive ... and might be more convenient than parking at $15 a day. Check with your hotel to see if they are on the shuttle route, it might save you money and a headache!