PDA

View Full Version : Planet Chill

Big_Pete's_Auto_Sales
09-17-2007, 09:04 PM
I once saw on a Disney Special that there is a building in Epcot where you can get free soda. :jaw:

Where is this located. :plot:

jsdt
09-17-2007, 09:53 PM
I forget the name of it, but there is a place where you can try various Coca-Cola brand beverages from around the world from free fountain drink machines. If you come in the main entrance and walk past spaceship earth, keep on going straight towards the world showcase - it is on the right side as you head towards the world showcase - can't miss it. I'm sure someone else will be able to tell you the name of it.

Big_Pete's_Auto_Sales
09-17-2007, 10:06 PM
thank you very much
i love soda so much

09-17-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm pretty sure it's called Ice Station Cool and you can try cola flavors from around the world.

Polynesian Dweller
09-17-2007, 10:53 PM
It used to be called Ice Station Cool but with a refurb a couple of years back the name changed to Club Cool. Everything is in sampler cups (2 or 3 ounces) and you can sample Coke drinks from around the world. Don't miss out on Beverly from Italy, but not because you'll like it. It has to be drunk to be believed.:ack:

mousetrapper
09-18-2007, 08:05 AM
This is one of our favorite "secret" places at EPCOT. You walk in and it literally feels like you're walking into a freezer! Be careful not to slip on the ice. VERY refreshing on a super hot day in Florida!:thumbsup:

Once inside, there are a few stations that dispense different sodas from around the world. The rest of the place is a shop that sells various Coca Cola-related souvenirs.

These sodas are definitely not what we are used to! Very unusual flavors. But there are a few very good ones, too. The watermelon-flavored one (from Japan?) is one of our favorites.

threeh
09-18-2007, 09:49 AM
My kids love to stop here, they always aks to go to "the soda place". DH and DS love to pretend to enjoy Beverly and freak people out!!

Have fun!!:mickey:

DisneyTwinsMommy
09-18-2007, 10:51 AM
There is no longer the "freezer" with the ice and frozen coke drinking man... now it's just the drink machines and a coke gift shop... still worth checking out...

#1donaldfan
09-18-2007, 11:25 AM
You gotta' try Beverly.....yuck.....but you have to give it a try.........

RBrooksC
09-19-2007, 08:06 PM
You know, it's more fun to not tell people "yuck" when mentioning Beverly. Play the game, coax people into drinking it.

dumbo ears
09-21-2007, 08:52 PM
in the right side of futureworld. on the side of soarin and those pavillions

karenrarintogo
09-21-2007, 09:10 PM
The watermelon flavor is from China. I believe the Japanese drink was the healthy one with vitamins, and amazingly tasty.
The watermelon flavor was unavailable last week when we were in Epcot.
We went last year at the same time and they had run out of this flavor then, too.
I asked the CM and she said the watermelon flavor is very popular and they ran out. All the other flavors were available.
I like the Mexican and Israeli flavors the best.
:cloud9:

karenrarintogo
09-21-2007, 09:13 PM
Last week we could buy a frozen coke drink here. There was also another flavor you could purchase as well. Can't remember if it was a red or blue frozen drink.

devoted93
09-21-2007, 10:40 PM
The watermelon flavor was unavailable last week when we were in Epcot.
We went last year at the same time and they had run out of this flavor then, too.
I asked the CM and she said the watermelon flavor is very popular and they ran out. All the other flavors were available. Watermelon (China) was available when I was there yesterday. I love that one but my favorite is still Israel.

So if they're willing to give it away, why is it that they won't sell me any again?

Iluvpooh
09-21-2007, 10:56 PM
I also like the watermelon, my husband walks around with a fake italian accent every time he drinks beverly sayying dumb things about how much he likes it. :secret: