PDA

View Full Version : Disween Event

WDWfanatic742
09-17-2007, 08:27 PM
It's Halloween Time on VMK and Intercot

So you got two weeks until the Holiday season begins and wondering what are you going to do until the 10th Anniversary Party Meet? Well, how about a theme month of our own:

"The 31 Days of Disween"

Join all of your friends that are hosting events for everyone to enjoy with the Halloween theme over the course of the month. Here is a calender to guide you on nights activities.

Pirates Haunted Castle Ah! (Hosted by PiratesRider)
My Not So Spooky Trick or Treat (Hosted by Cita)
Double Trouble Dark Room (Hosted by cheshirecollector)
(CL_)cEveArdenfan's Theatre (Hosted by cEveArdenfan)
The Sorcerer's Nightmare (Hosted by Varcity)
Halloween Hangout (Hosted by TinkRocks)
A Boo To You Halloween Quest (Hosted by Dino_Fan)
Disney Girl's Haunted Tower (Hosted by GlitterDisneyGirl)
Happy Haunts Party (Hosted by figgiefig)
Drac's Skull Ride (Hosted by Dracula766)
Gad Zook's (Hosted by Tomorrow)
Happy Halloween (Hosted by DidneyWDWkm)
Spooky Haunted Forest (Hosted by Alpharanda)

Pirates of the Caribbean Tournament --- November 10th at 9:00pm EST

8 teams of 2 people
Teams will be picked randomly
8 teams - 4 teams - 2 teams - 1 team - 1 vs. 1

1. CL_WDWFanaticD 2. Dino_Fan 3. Varcity 4. GlitterDisneyGirl 5. Chescat 6. Missbrittany_doll 7. Dracula766 8. DidneyWDWkm 9. Alpharanda 10. Electro_Stitch 11. Cita 12. Electrogoofy 13. Electroduck 14. 15. 16.

Prize - 5 Star Invisibility Magic Pin

Prizes for Creating your Own Rooms

There will be voting on who will be getting the three prizes. You cannot vote on your own room, nor can you vote if you do not make a room. I will pm every person who does make a room to get their vote. You will get one week to send me your vote, most votes gets the first place prize, second place in votes will get the second place prize, third place in votes gets the third place prize. Screenshots will be provided incase you don't see all of the rooms. No users after right now that registered are allowed to enter their room(s) for a prize.
THIS IS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST!!!!!

1. Sea Green Cactus Armchair (BETA)
2. Traveling Stitch Pin (RETIRED)
3. Thrill Seeker Prize Pack
4. Mickey Pumpkin

First place winner chooses whichever they want, then second place, then third place

WDWfanatic742
09-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Saving for later if needed

Post below if you want to make an event to be included.

Chescat
09-17-2007, 08:39 PM
Aww man, I'm going to miss the fireworks and the mansion. Traveling on fireworks and the DLR meet on mansion. So not fair! :(

We're going to have a lot of meets and people traveling/Halloween events in October, so I think your attendance going to be a lot lower than normal.

WDWfanatic742
09-17-2007, 08:49 PM
I can move those two tourney's up a day to Saturday but it will have to be late in the day. I will have work those days and I'm not usually home until 4 or 5 my time. Is anyone going to the DLR meet that is not local and will not have internet access on the 27th?

Fireworks - 6th
Pirates - 21st
Mansion - 27th

The four or five days around the WDW party, I'm expecting alot of people not being able to come on. Hopefully we can find enough people that aren't going that can do rooms and events.

chrisb26
09-17-2007, 08:52 PM
sounds like fun although like cat I too will miss the Mansion quest because I will be in WDW :mickey:

However I should be able to attend the rest of the events

varcity
09-17-2007, 10:31 PM
Sign me up for the fireworks and pirates tournament (is pirates a team event or no? more in details? lol)

I won't make the mansion one because of my wing dude coming out and I won't want to leave DLR for VMK, why substitute the original, ya know? But I don't play mansion so I am unconcerned! :mickey:

Also, if you are looking for people to host rooms or game rooms or whatever to fill the other days, I would love to! Just tell me what I need to do and I can tell you the best day for it! :mickey:

GiltterDisneyGirl
09-17-2007, 11:01 PM
ok sign me up for all the events but if the fireworks are in the evening I might not make it, i have a disney meeting that night, but might not go.

Chescat
09-18-2007, 04:08 AM
Sign me up for Fireworks if it stays on Sat and Pirates maybe (need to coordinate with somebody visiting DLR that weekend).

We got a bunch going to be gone for that DLR meet both days, so probably forget about us for mansion. We're going to have that food fight going in Goofy's Kitchen.

I'm going to have to be last minute on any rooms. I got a full calendar that whole month with all the events going on at both parks. :blush:

I got an idea, why don't we move pirates to Sun, Sep 30th. After this Dream Month nightmare, we probably all want to shoot cannons at each other (just kidding!!).

cEveArdenfan
09-18-2007, 10:30 AM
I may be able to make it to one or more. I'll have to let you know after I find out the rehearsal schedule for next month. Also, if you need prizes I might have some extra stuff I could donate.:squirrel:

cheshirecollector
09-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Also, if you need prizes I might have some extra stuff I could donate.

The way my quest is going, I'll probably have some as well.

janmathatter
09-18-2007, 12:08 PM
After this Dream Month nightmare, we probably all want to shoot cannons at each other (just kidding!!).

Are you sure you will be kidding by the end of the month? I'm ready to shoot myself now.

mickeynuts
09-18-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm planning to run my halloween room from last year again. It will have a small trick or treat quest and a place to have your picture made in your costume. I'd love to participate but let me get back to you on dates.
:) Laura

WDWfanatic742
09-18-2007, 04:15 PM
So far there are no offical rooms or events besides the 3 tournaments. I honestly don't think that there will be more than 8 people to play mansion.

With the pirates tournament, there will be 16 people in the tournament. 8, 2 person teams. You then go from 8 teams to 4 to 2 to 1 and then the last team plays each other for the grand prize.

For the guest rooms, just shoot me the name of the room, what events you are planning to do and the times and it will go up. I'll get the competition lists updated tonight

varcity
09-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Ya know, I think I will try to do the 16th. I think I can manage any homework and I know my 2nd or 3rd midterm for math is the 29th. So I don't have any important tests around then. Yea, I can do the 16th and I am undecided on the room name. I do know I want to attempt to run a scavenger hunt based on honesty since I don't want to buy a quest machine. :mickey: I'll tell you the name of the room when it get's closer.

WDWfanatic742
09-18-2007, 04:33 PM
You got a lot to live up to. Thats my birthday :party: :cool:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Is this totally Inside Out? Or is it like a VMK-staff-organizes-this-type-of-event? It looks so official :D

WDWfanatic742
09-18-2007, 09:30 PM
This is my unofficial official unofficial event. Not staff organized and hopefully it can go off without a hitch.

WDWfanatic742
09-19-2007, 10:41 PM
A little update here, I am looking to get all room info at the very least a week before the day you want to take.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-19-2007, 11:12 PM
This is my unofficial official unofficial event.

Ah I see.. unofficial yet official :D

Well I suppose I can sign up for Pirates :)

I would sign up for Fireworks and Mansion but I'd probably lose the first minute :D

TinkRocks
09-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Sign me up for Mansion!!

Dracula766
09-21-2007, 05:07 PM
Sign me up for pirates!!!

I also have my rooms available...

Drac's Skull Ride
and
Space Vampire Cafe & Lounge rooms

WDWfanatic742
09-22-2007, 09:57 AM
So Far -

5 for Fireworks
7 for Pirates
3 for Mansion

I'm getting less and less excited about mansion and going to probably drop it if we can't get a solid 8 people in. With the DLR meet, plus our real lives, I doubt we will see enough people.

Got a bunch of rooms listed but no dates as of yet. I'm thinking of a thank you prize or a raffle contest for anyone who does decide to take up a room. If that gets any of you over the edge...

cheshirecollector
09-22-2007, 11:21 AM
I want to do something, but not sure of the dates (like everyone else). And my work situation will most likely change during that month (looking for work now), so I don't know if I'll be working any evenings yet.

chrisb26
09-22-2007, 12:18 PM
I would like to make a room maybe even a quest. Just have to find enough Halloween things to decorate the room with :D

So Far -

5 for Fireworks
7 for Pirates
3 for Mansion

I'm getting less and less excited about mansion and going to probably drop it if we can't get a solid 8 people in. With the DLR meet, plus our real lives, I doubt we will see enough people.

I would really like to do mansions but can't since it is in the way of my vacation as is the same with others it appears. Why don't you move it to another day? If you made it on a friday there should be enough people willing to play. Like maybe the 19th since you are having the Pirates event that Sunday more people might be home.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-22-2007, 03:58 PM
I would like to make a room maybe even a quest. Just have to find enough Halloween things to decorate the room with :D

Ditto that. If only I don't rip it up this time :D

WDWfanatic742
09-22-2007, 06:41 PM
19th seems to be good enough to avoid complications with the Disneyland Resort Meet. Castle Fireworks Event Information shall be released this Saturday, when sign-up's will close. Any number of people is fine as long as we have more than 8, since we don't have teams. Make sure to get sign-up; first come, first play basis.

WDWfanatic742
09-22-2007, 07:19 PM
Prizes

Castle Fireworks Tournament - 5 Star Fireworks Magic Pin
Haunted Mansion Tournament - 5 Star Bat Magic Pin
Pirates of the Caribbean Tournament - 5 Star Invisibility Pin *

* We will have to see on POTC Tournament. I need to see if I can find a few more invisibility pins in my own collection by trades or whatever.

Dracula766
09-22-2007, 07:55 PM
Prizes

Castle Fireworks Tournament - 5 Star Fireworks Magic Pin
Haunted Mansion Tournament - 5 Star Bat Magic Pin
Pirates of the Caribbean Tournament - 5 Star Invisibility Pin *

* We will have to see on POTC Tournament. I need to see if I can find a few more invisibility pins in my own collection by trades or whatever.

5 STAR BAT MAGIC!!!!

Then count me in for that HM too.

that is the only pin i really want in all of VMK

WDWfanatic742
09-22-2007, 09:50 PM
Prizes for Creating your Own Rooms

There will be voting on who will be getting the three prizes. You cannot vote on your own room, nor can you vote if you do not make a room. I will pm every person who does make a room to get their vote. You will get one week to send me your vote, most votes gets the first place prize, second place in votes will get the second place prize, third place in votes gets the third place prize. Screenshots will be provided incase you don't see all of the rooms. No users after right now that registered are allowed to enter their room(s) for a prize.
THIS IS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST!!!!!

First place - Sea Green Cactus Armchair (BETA), Traveling Stitch Pin (RETIRED)
Second place - Sea Green Cactus Armchair (BETA), Pink Slipper (BETA)
Third place - Something Halloween related

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-22-2007, 10:55 PM
When are the deadlines for the Room contest?

cheshirecollector
09-22-2007, 11:04 PM
Are the rooms, quests, or whatever we do supposed to be for Intercot only, or can we keep them open for everyone?

WDWfanatic742
09-22-2007, 11:11 PM
When are the deadlines for the Room contest?

You can submit a room no less than one week before the day you want to take. The last day that you can submit rooms for Monday, October 1st is this Monday, September 24th.

Are the rooms, quests, or whatever we do supposed to be for Intercot only, or can we keep them open for everyone?

This is an interesting one. I can't tell you what to do, so I guess you can have it open for everyone. This is supposed to be an Intercot and friends event but it is up to the owner of that room. If it's like two intercot people in the room and a bunch of random people in that room, while a bunch of other intercot people are waiting in line to get into; I'm going to reserve judgement on whether or not you will be able to win a prize for your room.

cheshirecollector
09-22-2007, 11:18 PM
This is an interesting one. I can't tell you what to do, so I guess you can have it open for everyone. This is supposed to be an Intercot and friends event but it is up to the owner of that room. If it's like two intercot people in the room and a bunch of random people in that room, while a bunch of other intercot people are waiting in line to get into; I'm going to reserve judgement on whether or not you will be able to win a prize for your room.

I'm not going for the prizes, but I want to run a Halloween quest for the public. I'm wondering if I should announce it on the Disween list also, or just run it as usual.

WDWfanatic742
09-23-2007, 12:21 AM
Since it is a quest, it should be fine if you want to post it and get a chance to win since people will be moving in and out alot. Just post the dates you want to run it if you want it on the list and I can put it up there.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-23-2007, 03:40 PM
And we submit our rooms by PM'ing you right? :mickey: And we do have to be there to present our rooms right?

bigpapiortiz34
09-23-2007, 08:26 PM
Sign me up for the Pirates and Mansion! I think I will create a room as well. I just have to see how my credits go in that case. Anywho, sounds fun!

WDWfanatic742
09-23-2007, 08:40 PM
You can post your rooms here in this thread. You need to get it open at least and if you leave and the room disappears because everyone leaves, then the room is dead and we can't get back in.

varcity
09-23-2007, 10:42 PM
Wish I was able to do the HM now too!!!

Awesome prizes for these events, definitely a great event you got going on. Original and fun! You need to be hired by disney fan! lol.

I'll be thinking about my room design and title and get it to you Asap!

GiltterDisneyGirl
09-23-2007, 11:31 PM
SO halloween themed rooms? I'll try and do my best since I don't really have anything from halloween from the past two years. But I do want to do a date, just now sure which one.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-24-2007, 12:29 AM
Let's say I can't make it, what if I leave a linking teleporter to Cat's transport rooms? Will that work? Or can I give a screenshot?

Randypandy
09-24-2007, 01:49 AM
Sign me up for mansion and pirates. :secret: I have 5 star bat magic and 5 star fireworks but i'll help if you need me too. Would my halloween spooky room be good enough to enter?

Jeremy
09-24-2007, 02:20 AM
I would like to put my room up to be in the contest.
ITs called Pirates Haunted Castle.
its just about done.
What do I need to do so it can be put in the contest?

Thanks,

Jeremy

WDWfanatic742
09-24-2007, 03:26 PM
All I need is the title of the room and the date that you want to take. I'm hoping we can get a couple rooms tonight so that I can fill up next week somewhat. I'll get you on the lists Randypandy.

Chescat
09-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Go ahead and sign me up for Mansion. Not sure when I'll get home that night. If it looks like you have an extra person that wants in, then go ahead and give them my slot.

How about a Mickey Pumpkin (the Halloween Quest from DLR) for Best Room? Can I donate. :secret:

chrisb26
09-24-2007, 05:51 PM
You didn't add me to the list for Mansion yet :D I will be there!

Jeremy
09-24-2007, 06:00 PM
my room is done.
its title. Pirates Haunted Castle Ah!
tonight is good or when ever, just let me know how when and where. lol:confused:

Thanks!:thumbsup:

WDWfanatic742
09-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Got dino and cat in mansion. How about the first of October pirate? Pick any time that night. Looking for more people that are making rooms for those first couple of days of the month tonight.

Jeremy
09-24-2007, 06:32 PM
ok np, the first of Oct.it is.:)
how about 10:00 pm central?

Thanks.

WDWfanatic742
09-24-2007, 06:42 PM
Got it pirate :thumbsup:

cheshirecollector
09-24-2007, 07:38 PM
I can take Friday the 5th. My Double Trouble Dark Room is ready, and will have two quests going on that date. I'm planning on running it from 5:00pm California time to closing. If I suddenly get a job before then, I may have to adjust the time, though.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-24-2007, 08:03 PM
I was going to enter a room but I realized I must have ripped it up.. sigh.. back to square one. Hopefully I will get it done by the end of the month. I still need more Halloween furnish :blush:

WDWfanatic742
09-24-2007, 08:38 PM
Thanks cheshirecollector for your room. Pretty happy with the schedule so far. Anyone else for tonight?

cEveArdenfan
09-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Sign me up for fireworks. I'll probably sign up for the other ones too, but I'm going to wait till it gets closer since I don't know how busy I'm going to be next month.:umbrella:

jjramsey
09-25-2007, 10:40 AM
I would like to sign up for Mansion and Pirates.

I fractured a bone in my right shoulder this last weekend and I am not 'mousing' well left handed, since I am right handed.

I am a little vague on the dates and times for the contests. Those will factor heavily in whether I play.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Aww thats stinky. Get well soon :)

mickeynuts
09-26-2007, 07:52 AM
I'll take the 4th, My room is called "My Not So Spooky Trick or Treat" and I can open at about 7 central. It's just a little quest and a place to take a picture in your costume. Do you want it on friends only or open?
I'm also working on a new spooky game that I could put on another night. I'll let you know if it comes together.
Sign me up for pirates and mansion also, but if the slots get filled feel free to bump me out.
:cool: Laura

WDWfanatic742
09-26-2007, 10:51 AM
Got your room and your signed up. Thanks Cita :thumbsup:

Here's the deal, I got 6 people for fireworks. Looking to close it by the end of the week so I can figure everything out with what we are doing and when and things like that. I'm looking for at least two more people.

Is it because of the prize why nobody is joining that touranment? :D

varcity
09-26-2007, 11:28 AM
hey fan, put my name in the 16th, just don't have the room name yet! :mickey:

cheshirecollector
09-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Is it because of the prize why nobody is joining that touranment?

I'd love to have the prize (never made myself a five-star), but I can't play that many games of fireworks in a row, especially one day after running quests for five hours (too much typing). Not that I would win anyway. :blush:

jjramsey
09-26-2007, 03:29 PM
I do not think it is the prize in fireworks, it is the game that is holding people back. In the old fireworks, I could get 145,000 to 165,000, but in the new one, I am lousy. Just not enough time to learn it :-[)

WDWizard
09-26-2007, 05:36 PM
I'd like to do the Haunted Mansion competition.
:ghost::ghost::ghost::pumpkin::pumpkin::pumpkin:

Dracula766
09-26-2007, 05:52 PM
I will have Drac's Skull Ride open for everybody but I'm not sure what days I'll be available. definitely towards the end of the month

OhGee
09-26-2007, 06:00 PM
Please sign me up for the Fireworks Tourney. I was waiting until the last minute to make sure I would available that evening. About what time will it start?

I would also like to sign up for a room slot. Is there any minimum time it needs to be open? Since I am on the east coast, it is difficult for me to stay until closing on a week night.

WDWfanatic742
09-26-2007, 06:46 PM
I'd like to see a room last at least an hour minimum. You could start it like at 7 and that will give you a couple hours before sleep.

bigpapiortiz34
09-27-2007, 02:22 PM
I have some questions on the room event.

#1. Must your room be Halloween related?

#2 For your room to be judged, must it be open for a little get together?

#3 I don't really get how the whole judging thing is going to work. Will you PM everybody who wants to vote a picture of the room?

Thanks!

WDWfanatic742
09-27-2007, 03:49 PM
The event is Halloween related. So yes, it needs to have some sort of
Halloween Decoration(s).

I posted awhile back that the room must be open for at least an hour and the whole point of the event is to get people together and liven up everyone since the past month or so it has been tremendously dull around here.

I think that I will make a thread with all of the pictures for voting. If I can fit everyone in a thread, I could make the thread a voting one as well and it could get rid of this pm problem which I can see now is going to be a mess.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Liven up everyone since the past month or so it has been tremendously dull around here.

(Hallelujah!)

cEveArdenfan
09-27-2007, 08:18 PM
:ditto:

wizardmickey
09-27-2007, 10:54 PM
I might have a room available for a night to hang out in or whatever... dunno exactly what this is all about, but for whatever time I'm available you'll see me lurking about. End of month I'll be at the DLR meet & at some point during the month our band is heading out of state... we think... so I'll be off and on.

WDWfanatic742
09-28-2007, 10:21 AM
Last day to sign up for the Castle Fireworks Tournament is this Saturday, tomorrow. The last day to sign up for a room on the 7th is Sunday...

TinkRocks
09-30-2007, 01:20 AM
I'll try and scrape up a halloween related room and will let you know if it's possible.

On a side note, in light of recent stories being told, I'm very tempted to create a Rudolph themed room. Maybe for Christmas...

wizardmickey
09-30-2007, 02:12 AM
TinkRocks: "On a side note, in light of recent stories being told, I'm very tempted to create a Rudolph themed room. Maybe for Christmas..."
One of these days I'll learn to keep my muzzle shut...
Uh, but that is how I make my money...
Still, I never shoulda said nothing. Blast Snarky for asking for that story!

chrisb26
09-30-2007, 11:53 AM
On a side note, in light of recent stories being told, I'm very tempted to create a Rudolph themed room. Maybe for Christmas...

Hey just make sure there is a stage for me to sing my rudolph song on and I'll be there! :D

WDWfanatic742
09-30-2007, 12:05 PM
Castle Fireworks Remixed Tourney Sign-Ups (October 6th)

Top 4 go to Semi-Finals
Top 2 go to Finals
Champion

1. CL_WDWFanaticD 2. Dino_Fan 3. Varcity 4. GlitterDisneyGirl 5. Chescat 6. cEveArdenfan 7. OhGee

Prize - 5 Star Castle Fireworks Magic Pin

The event will take place at 6pm EST, 3pm PST. The seven of us shall meet in a room of mine called Castle Fireworks Room. By 6:15pm EST, if you are not there you will be disqualified. By then, everyone will follow me to one room and get in the same room. If you do not play in the game that I specify, you are disqualified. Then the top 4 people of our group will play in another game, then the top 2 people will play in a last game. We should be done by around 7pm EST, where we can all join up in a single room and party for the rest of the night. Good Luck Everyone :thumbsup:

lost_n_the_clouds
09-30-2007, 04:56 PM
Hello:),

I would love to join the haunted mansion game contest and also I have a halloween set up rooms that link togather that I would be glad to set up and allow people to come by and view it.:).
Would it be ok if I join for on or both of them?:)
If so that would be really great!!
I am a haloween fantic hehe
Either way it's a great contest you have set up and gl to everyone!!

Have a great day,
Tink:cloud9:

WDWfanatic742
09-30-2007, 08:31 PM
No users after right now that registered are allowed to enter their room(s) for a prize.

Because I already posted this, and you registered today, you can enter a room. But you cannot enter a tournament or win a prize in the room contest.

cEveArdenfan
09-30-2007, 10:56 PM
Rehearsal schedule just in! I can come to the tournament Saturday night! Yay! However, all my October weekday nights are occupied now so only weekend Halloween activities for me.:blackcat:

jjramsey
10-01-2007, 03:25 PM
Castle Fireworks Remixed Tourney Sign-Ups (October 6th)

The event will take place at 6pm EST, 3pm PST. The seven of us shall meet in a room of mine called Castle Fireworks Room. By 6:15pm EST, if you are not there you will be disqualified.

Fan, I hope the mansion and pirates games are a bit later in the day. If they are before 7pm EST on a Saturday, I will not be home yet. Not that I would necessarily be in the top scores, but I would enjoy playing!

Chescat
10-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Fan, I'm going to go ahead and drop out of the mansion and pirates competition. If it turns out you need one more then let me know.

I'm going to be just back from my trip and will be at E3ForAll for that Thurs & Fri. I have no idea what we will find there and how tired I will be. On Sunday, its confirmed I'm going to see somebody at the park since she couldn't make the meet at the end of the month. So I don't want to commit to something and take a place.

WDWfanatic742
10-01-2007, 08:40 PM
It's not like the two are filled completely anyway :rolleyes:. I'll take your name off for now, and see if maybe you can join again later on in the month.

WDWfanatic742
10-01-2007, 08:44 PM
If we do not get at least 7 people to enter rooms, I will only be offering the first place prize. Second will be pull out and third place is up to chescat since she was offering it.

WDWfanatic742
10-02-2007, 10:27 AM
Pirate, you open your room last night? I wasn't on because I had to go to sleep...

TinkRocks
10-02-2007, 12:24 PM
Yes - Pirate opened his room last night. Milklady, Pirate, and myself were hanging out there for a while - we had a mini party!

We figured everyone was taking a break from Dreams month.

chrisb26
10-02-2007, 12:53 PM
I'll be opening my room but not until the end of the month. Probably the 25th of October. I still need to finish it :blush: so that should give me time also I don't have school that Friday so can get ready for my trip then lol always day before or day of for me :D

I'm not positive on the name right now but it is currently being called Spooky Halloween Quest. Although I might think of a better name if I do I'll let you know. Okay I just saw somebody have the same name of a quest open right now so I'm not going to copy that I'll think of another title for it soon.

jjramsey
10-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Are the games open only to Intercot posting members or can family (spouse or kids) of posting members play?

WDWfanatic742
10-02-2007, 10:02 PM
With little people making rooms, I just can't say no to that offer. Yes, family members can join and be eligable for prizes. They can also join the touranments as well.

Jeremy
10-03-2007, 01:49 AM
Pirate, you open your room last night? I wasn't on because I had to go to sleep...

yeah my room was open.
i was wondering what happen, buts its ok:)

Thank you who come to my room.
I had fun time.:thumbsup:

cheshirecollector
10-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Sorry I missed the last few days - I had internet/DSL problems.

My room is still going to be ready for Friday, but will probably only have one quest, as I've lost 5 days of working on the second one. Who knows, though, I may still manage it.

mickeynuts
10-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Pirate I'm so sorry I missed your room, it's been a crazy week here. My quest is going to be short and easy but I still plan on having my room open tonight. Wear your costume and have your picture taken for my wall :)
I'll have it on friends only so if you are not on my list you can either message a friend who is or leave a note here and I'll open for you, hope to see some of you!

WDWfanatic742
10-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Just as a reminder, like Cita and Cheshirecollector have said, their rooms are open for tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully we can get the rooms full over the next two days.

BTW Pirate, can you post a picture of your room? Thanks

mickeynuts
10-04-2007, 05:52 PM
I do plan to open this room most evenings this month but tonight is the first night and I'm keeping it on friends only for your event. (including friends' family members, just tell me if you need me to let somebody in). I won't be open on the nights you have other rooms scheduled, and I'm putting nicer prizes in the quest for you all too :) hehe they will be cheapo for the rest of the month.
Also, this is my same room from last year rearranged a little so don't enter me in the room contest, it's just for fun.

Chescat
10-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Fan, I'll still be donating that Mickey Pumpkin. At least that way I feel I can participate in this somehow. :blush:

WDWfanatic742
10-04-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm going to the panthers game on Saturday so it is going to have to be during the day. I kinda just thought that it doesn't make sense if I am giving the prizes why I should be in it. I'm looking to just stay in the back of the pack and only be there for verification purposes. Does 5PM sound good for everyone?

Can whoever is entered in the Castle Fireworks Tournament check in and post saying if they can attend the event or not?

Jeremy
10-04-2007, 06:52 PM
[QUOTE=mickeynuts;1438493]Pirate I'm so sorry I missed your room.
its ok np.
I know how crazy things can get so no worries.:thumbsup:
ok see you tonight.

ok, how can i do that on here?
sorry idk how.:blush:

Thanks

chrisb26
10-04-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm going to the panthers game on Saturday so it is going to have to be during the day. I kinda just thought that it doesn't make sense if I am giving the prizes why I should be in it. I'm looking to just stay in the back of the pack and only be there for verification purposes. Does 5PM sound good for everyone?

What time zone would that be Fan? Yours as in East Coast or VMK time? I'm guessing since your going to a game it would be your time but maybe not lol

cheshirecollector
10-04-2007, 07:29 PM
I do plan to open this room most evenings this month but tonight is the first night and I'm keeping it on friends only for your event.

Mine will be open to all, since I'm only running the quest for one day. I can always shorten the quest time, if that will help to leave more room for Inside Out people. Maybe only run it the first three hours of the five? Or leave the word "quest" out of the description? Suggestions are welcome.

WDWfanatic742
10-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Sorry, I meant to put East Coast Time but forgot to put it.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
10-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Sorry I've been missing a lot, but hopefully this weekend won't be as hectic. I'll probably see you all tonight if nothing unexpected pops up :)

chrisb26
10-05-2007, 11:04 AM
I've decided to push my quest up to October 18th I had to choose a new name for it so I'll be calling it A Boo To You Halloween Quest. I will be having the room open to all however for the quest everybody will be sent out of the room so that should allow Inside Out People to enter without a problem. If there is I could always close the room but hoping not to have to do that.

cheshirecollector
10-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Mine will be open to all, since I'm only running the quest for one day. I can always shorten the quest time, if that will help to leave more room for Inside Out people. Maybe only run it the first three hours of the five? Or leave the word "quest" out of the description? Suggestions are welcome.

I've decided that mine will run all night, open to all, but I didn't mention the words "quest", "prizes", etc. in the room title or description. And only the first two tasks are in the room itself. I never seem to get a full room anyway, so I don't expect too much of a crowd. (I have 50 prizes, and I don't have that many regularly active people on my friends list.)

Chescat
10-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Okay is it just me or what? Since the flash update, when I played fireworks today. Three times in a row I get the completion screen for level 1. Then I get that white message about the disconnect. Does this mean I'm toast in fireworks now? Going to try it later.:fit::angry::blowup:

cheshirecollector
10-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Okay is it just me or what? Since the flash update, when I played fireworks today. Three times in a row I get the completion screen for level 1. Then I get that white message about the disconnect. Does this mean I'm toast in fireworks now? Going to try it later.

It's not just you - I got it two out of four times today. I think it has to do with the new "loading" of people's outfits. Maybe if you haven't loaded the top 3 players' outfits, they can't be shown on the status screen (that's my theory, anyway). When I signed into the game and went straight to fireworks, it happened twice in a row. When I waited awhile, and went to a lot of rooms (fireworks lobby and others) until people stopped needing to load for me, I played again and was fine. Just go into a few rooms and let different outfits load for awhile first, and see if it helps.

WDWfanatic742
10-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Because of the recent problems with Castle Fireworks Game, I am POSTPONING the tournament until further notice. If they can get the game working again, I'm looking at the 20th as that looks to be the only weekend day left that is still free for most people.

WDWfanatic742
10-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Updated the list with the date of Dino's room. What time were you looking to start it?

Varcity, have you found a time when you can host your room yet?

I need pictures of Pirate's and ChesireCollector's rooms for the judging.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
10-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Maybe I'll just vote for people's room instead of making one - I'd probably end up ripping it after Halloween :D

varcity
10-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Actually, I signed on to get my room name on here! :) Its title:

The Sorcerer's Nightmare

Of course modeled after the most famous nightmare of all time! :mickey: It will be open on the 16th at about 7 Pacific, 10 easter, if that isn't too late :mickey:

chrisb26
10-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Updated the list with the date of Dino's room. What time were you looking to start it?

Varcity, have you found a time when you can host your room yet?

I need pictures of Pirate's and ChesireCollector's rooms for the judging.

I decided to open my room a bit early :secret: I didn't see anything going on tonight and I wanted to open my room a couple times this month but wanted my friends here at Intercot to get the first look. It will be friends only hope this is alright.

I also have pictures from last night

Venetia - Double Trouble Dark Room (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/venetia.jpg)

Dino_Fan - A Boo To You Halloween Quest (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/dino.jpg)

mickeynuts
10-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Aww Dino, I'm sorry I missed it. I saw you in there but I thought you were building. Looking forward to seeing it next time!

WDWfanatic742
10-07-2007, 11:09 AM
I got on for a little last night until I got distracted by the gator game (:() and really didn't want to bring my mood on the game last night for closing.

chrisb26
10-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Aww Dino, I'm sorry I missed it. I saw you in there but I thought you were building. Looking forward to seeing it next time!

That is alright I kinda did it on short notice. I wanted to open my quest to everybody before the 18th but wanted to have the grand opening only be my friends. I will probably open on the 18th again I will make it only friends so hopefully that will get more people time in advance to know :) I will open it probably at 8:30 EST which is the same time the host room starts :)

On a side note I was having lots of issues with my quest last night. I had the same issues as Venetia had when adding prizes it was saying I had more of somethings then I actually have and less of others. On the pins it was giving certain pins starts when they where not magic. Then once my quest started there where also issues. I had it where you had to walk down Main Street finding all the skulls but it only needed one to pass (it did the same thing to me on your quest also yesterday cita and I know you needed like 4 before) Also some of the pictures where not poping up for the questions which normally wouldn't be a problem but when the question asks how many of these did you see that is. The biggest problem with that is they where poping up for some including me when I tested the quest so I had no way of knowing it didn't work for others. Hopefully these problems will be fixed soon because I don't want to have them when alot of people are doing the quest.

cheshirecollector
10-07-2007, 01:55 PM
On a side note I was having lots of issues with my quest last night.

Actually I appreciated not having to pick up all of those skulls, as I had to repeat a few of those when I messed up a question. :D

And there's still the problem with the quest machines awarding prizes without a message announcing them. I carry around very little, so I could see what I won yesterday, but those with loaded inventories have no idea whether or not they won anything. I sent VMK a message about that one.

GiltterDisneyGirl
10-07-2007, 08:17 PM
My room is ready for a party!

"Disney Girl's Haunted Tower"

So what ever date is fine with me :D

mickeytinkerbellprincess
10-07-2007, 11:32 PM
I wanted to open my quest to everybody before the 18th but wanted to have the grand opening only be my friends.

Yay on the 18th it's my birthday! :D

WDWfanatic742
10-08-2007, 10:13 AM
My birthday is in 8 days!

Anyone have any rooms for this week that haven't already said so before the meet this weekend? Or are these next few days going to be quiet...

varcity
10-08-2007, 12:38 PM
well if tomorrow is open I can do it then. Same time, same place! (actually maybe a little earlier! :mickey:

jjramsey
10-08-2007, 12:38 PM
I have a couple of more signups for the games.

My sons want to play:

Electrogoofy - Mansion & Pirates*
Electroduck - Pirates

As I mentioned when I signed up, we would not be available Friday nights and Saturdays before 7pm Eastern time.

*If either game will be October 14-19, leave Electrogoofy off. He will be on a school trip...but not to WDW :shake:
...now if it had of been WDW I might have found an excuse to go :mickey:

mickeynuts
10-08-2007, 02:15 PM
Several said they didn't get a message after my quest, and I didn't get one after Venetia's or after the staff quest the other night. I also had the weird thing where it said I had more or less of some things. Hope they can get it fixed soon.

cheshirecollector
10-08-2007, 02:24 PM
Several said they didn't get a message after my quest, and I didn't get one after Venetia's or after the staff quest the other night. I also had the weird thing where it said I had more or less of some things. Hope they can get it fixed soon.

And yesterday I still saw a lot of people crashing in Fireworks. I continued my remedy of spending some time walking around the game, letting costumes load, before I played. I only crashed once - probably someone with a rare costume got onto the top 3 (I saw myself and one competitor in the top 3 pictures when it happened, but not the third person). Since I never crash without seeing at least one of those top 3 pictures missing, I still stand by my theory of fireworks being messed up by the new "costume loading" requirement.

WDWfanatic742
10-08-2007, 04:02 PM
jjramsey, I didn't sign Electrogoofy up for the mansion because the it is on the 19th and you said that he will be on a school field trip.

I still want/need 5 more for mansion to make it 16 and have it much more easier to make a competition out of it.

GiltterDisneyGirl
10-08-2007, 04:13 PM
like i said Yesterday

My room is ready!

"Disney Girl's Haunted Tower"

the 20th or anything after that would be good for me

WDWfanatic742
10-08-2007, 04:35 PM
Sorry DisneyGirl. Usually click last unread post but it skipped over yours. I have you scheduled for the 20th at 8pm EST. Could be an after party if they can get fireworks to work by then and we could have the tournament during the day.

22nd through the 25th I won't be able to get on much at all. I got mid terms that week and will be busy studying.

varcity
10-08-2007, 10:45 PM
no change in day for me or yes, fan? Just wondering, it doesn't need to, just needs to be a tuesday :mickey:

WDWfanatic742
10-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Huh? Wha?

Do you want yours changed or you asking if I wanted it changed?

varcity
10-09-2007, 12:28 PM
You asked people if they wanted to do their rooms this week to fill in space and so I volunteered if needed for tonight instead of next week! Just let me know if that sounds better or if I should wait :mickey:

WDWfanatic742
10-09-2007, 04:15 PM
That's fine with me. It can be our party night since most everyone seems to be leaving tonight or tomorrow.

varcity
10-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Lol, I got confused: That's fine as in yes lets party tonight, or that's fine as in lets save it for next week? lol

GiltterDisneyGirl
10-09-2007, 07:17 PM
[QUOTE=WDWfanatic742;1441597]Sorry DisneyGirl. Usually click last unread post but it skipped over yours. I have you scheduled for the 20th at 8pm EST. Could be an after party if they can get fireworks to work by then and we could have the tournament during the day.QUOTE]

It's ok at least now you know ;) hoope to see everyone on the 20th at me place! PARTY :party:

WDWfanatic742
10-09-2007, 07:37 PM
Whatever you want to do Dino. It's your room :mickey:

varcity
10-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Now you're confused. LOL. I'll be open tonight and if no one fills in for next week I can open that night as well, but only get one entry! :thedolls:

Randypandy
10-09-2007, 11:27 PM
does anyone need me to get them a pin this friday? :)

cEveArdenfan
10-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Seeing as we have nothing planned for the 10th (tomorrow), I could open "CL_cEveArdenfan's Theatre." It's got a few Halloween decorations in it.:mpumpkin: I can't be sure about when or how long I'll be on, maybe around let's say 9pm Eastern to maybe 11pm Eastern.

Randypandy
10-09-2007, 11:48 PM
:mpumpkin: We could do something in my halloween room this weekend too if anyone is up for it :pumpkin:

chrisb26
10-10-2007, 01:03 AM
I will open my room next week if they fix the quest issues if they still haven't then I'll still open my room you just wont be able to do the quest.

Here is a picture of Varcity's room from tonight

The Sorcerer's Nightmare (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/varcity.jpg)

WDWfanatic742
10-10-2007, 09:38 AM
CL_cEveArdenfan, got you down for tonight at 9pm EST :thumbsup:

Randypandy, pick a day and time and it's yours. Many open slots. We can do something this weekend but there isn't going to be as many people there as there would normally be because of the meet.

We still got the 11th through the 15th, and the 22nd through the 31st open still for anyone looking for a spot.

chrisb26
10-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Here is a picture of Evens room tonight:

CL_cEveArdenfan Theatre (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/even.jpg)

We still need a picture of Pirates and I believe Cita's room for the voting so we can all see it. I think I got everybody elses.

Jeremy
10-11-2007, 01:45 AM
Here is a picture of Evens room tonight:

CL_cEveArdenfan Theatre (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/even.jpg)

We still need a picture of Pirates and I believe Cita's room for the voting so we can all see it. I think I got everybody elses.
How can i add my photo of my room on here?
lol i dont know how:blush:
Thanks,

WDWfanatic742
10-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Hold down Control Alt. and Print Screen at the same time when you have VMK open in your room. This copies and makes a picture.

Open paint or some other art program and go to Edit and Paste. The picture should appear on the screen.

Save the picture and go to a picture hosting site and upload the picture there.

Post the link of the picture on here and then I can save the picture for voting later on.

chrisb26
10-11-2007, 11:14 AM
How can i add my photo of my room on here?
lol i dont know how:blush:
Thanks,

Also I if you let me into your room I can take a picutre of it and then post it for you if you want. It was just that I was never in your room so didn't get a chance to take a picutre.

Dracula766
10-11-2007, 09:37 PM
I can't commit to an exact time because I don't know what my weekend looks like right now but my room's will be open at various times throughout this weekend.

Search for Drac's Skull Ride and if I am available you should have no trouble finding it. :bat::bat:

Randypandy
10-12-2007, 01:23 AM
We could do something in my room on the 15 at 10 or 11. :thumbsup: i know there is a host game that night but it shouldn't be a problem

Dracula766
10-12-2007, 05:01 PM
here is where my ride starts

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c303/dracula766/DSR-S.jpg

mickeytinkerbellprincess
10-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Cool rooms guys, can't wait to visit it soon :)

WDWizard
10-12-2007, 07:19 PM
At what time is the Haunted Mansion game next Friday?

WDWfanatic742
10-12-2007, 08:14 PM
I still don't know what my work schedule will be that night. I'm thinking around 7pm if I'm not working that night.

Dracula766
10-13-2007, 01:09 AM
why not do the HM tourney Sat or Sun instead?

GiltterDisneyGirl
10-13-2007, 12:12 PM
why not do the HM tourney Sat or Sun instead?

We are having possible the fireworks torment Saturday and Sunday is the Pirates torment.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
10-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Oh Pirates is today? I thought it was on the 14th :confused:

chrisb26
10-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Oh Pirates is today? I thought it was on the 14th :confused:

Actually Pirates, Fireworks, and Mansion are all next weekend October 19th-21st

WDWfanatic742
10-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Right, alot of people are at the 10th party this weekend. So that's why we do not have any tournaments planned this weekend.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
10-13-2007, 09:42 PM
Woot! Sounds good to me :D

jjramsey
10-14-2007, 09:00 AM
I still don't know what my work schedule will be that night. I'm thinking around 7pm if I'm not working that night.

I will not be able to make Friday evening, so please take my name off of the list for mansion.

I (as well as ElectroDuck and ElectroGoofy) will be able to make Sunday the 21st for pirates :pirate:

WDWfanatic742
10-14-2007, 12:55 PM
Got it Electro_Stitch :thumbsup:

WDWfanatic742
10-17-2007, 07:51 PM
Is 7pm EST on Friday too early for some people for the Haunted Mansion?

GlitterDisneyGirl
TinkRocks
Dracula766
DidneyWDWkm
Alpharanda
Chescat
Dino_Fan
WDWizard

I will make a room and have it open to everyone that will be called Haunted Mansion Game. Look for me on the room list or friend list if I have you. There I will announce teams which will be done randomly. We will all then head to an empty lobby where I will announce which team is playing who. After you are done, head back to my room where I will be sitting. Even if you lost your game, please come back to say that you did lose so I can confirm everything. We will then move through the teams tournament style. It should take about a hour tops.

TinkRocks
10-17-2007, 10:04 PM
Sounds good, Fan - I'll be there!

chrisb26
10-17-2007, 11:31 PM
Here is a picture of DotRocks room from tonight

Halloween Hang Out (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/dotrocks.jpg)

Chescat
10-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Fan, I'm going to have to pass on the Mansion. We were too exhausted to go to E3forAll today, so we are going tomorrow. 7:00EST is way too early for me with that show tomorrow, plus I'll be tired. Sorry for the last minutes notice.

WDWfanatic742
10-18-2007, 04:53 PM
No problem Cat. We now have 8 so it will be alot easier to make teams and go from 8 to 4 to 2 to a single winner.

WDWfanatic742
10-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Pirates of the Caribbean Tournament

Dino_Fan
Varcity
GlitterDisneyGirl
CL_WDWFanaticD
Missbrittany_doll
Dracula766
DidneyWDWkm
Alpharanda
Electro_Stitch
Electrogoofy
Electroduck

I will make a room and have it open to everyone that will be called Pirates of the Caribbean Game. Look for me on the room list or friend list if I have you. There I will announce teams which will be done randomly. We will all then head to an empty lobby where I will announce which team is playing who. After you are done, head back to my room where I will be sitting. Even if you lost your game, please come back to say that you did lose so I can confirm everything. We will then move through the teams tournament style. It should take about a hour tops.

I think what I will have to do for this tournament is have 4 people go straight into the next round and have the other 8 people go into a one round playoff. 4 - 2 people teams which will play one of the other teams. You win, you go on, you lose, your out.

So it will be:

1st Round - 4 people on bye, other 8 fight for 4 spots.
2nd Round - Final 8 go into teams and play each other.
3rd Round - Final 4 stay in teams and play each other.
4th Round - Final 2 play 1 on 1

Here's an added bonus. If you win, you get to pick between a 5 star Invisibility Magic Pin or a beta code for Pirates of the Caribbean Online.

Chescat
10-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Fan didn't I take my name off pirates? Its on Sunday? Suppose to meet RainyDaisy at park that day. I'm also pretty rusty at that pirates anymore. You can go in my place Fan. :blush:

WDWfanatic742
10-18-2007, 06:24 PM
Ok, unless someone else wants her spot, I will take it.

varcity
10-18-2007, 08:04 PM
what's the word on fireworks? And time for pirates (I haven't checked the front page to see yet :blush:)

WDWfanatic742
10-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Give me a time on Sunday and it will probably happen. Looking to go see the Comebacks on Sunday, but I don't know if everyone can make it during the day or at night.

Unofficially I will say around 4pm ish?

varcity
10-19-2007, 02:30 AM
that unofficially sounds great

TinkRocks
10-19-2007, 10:00 AM
Give me a time on Sunday and it will probably happen. Looking to go see the Comebacks on Sunday, but I don't know if everyone can make it during the day or at night.

Unofficially I will say around 4pm ish?

Would that be unofficially 4pm ish EST or PT? Just trying to unofficially avoid possible confusion for pirate players... ;)

BTW - Sorry I couldn't visit your Halloween room last night, Dino - I was out of town all day and didn't get home until after VMK had closed. Hope you will forgive me!

WDWfanatic742
10-19-2007, 10:46 AM
Arg, I gotta start paying attention. Yes EST...

Should be right about the time that the Dolphins will be going into their locker room after getting their tails kicked by the patriots.

chrisb26
10-19-2007, 12:18 PM
BTW - Sorry I couldn't visit your Halloween room last night, Dino - I was out of town all day and didn't get home until after VMK had closed. Hope you will forgive me!

Oh no worries to tell you the truth I uh kind of forgot about my room last night I was playing my new video game I got and I wasn't paying attention to the time and when I did get on everybody was already in a different room so I just left it closed :blush: So you didn't miss a thing :D

Arg, I gotta start paying attention. Yes EST...

Should be right about the time that the Dolphins will be going into their locker room after getting their tails kicked by the patriots.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it on Sunday we are going to see my Grandma for her birthday and 3 would be too early for me to make it home :( But I'll be here for mansion tonight and hopefully if fireworks is working I'll be there for that tomorrow also!

chrisb26
10-19-2007, 12:52 PM
Here is the updated room list that has everybody that has entered into the contest I believe. I am not sure if my old links will work anymore since I moved the photos so I'll just put them all here. I still need GiltterDisneyGirls room she hasn't opened yet though.

Pirate - Pirate's Haunted Castle Ah! (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/pirate.jpg)
Venetia - Double Trouble Dark Room (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/venetia.jpg)
Varcity - The Sorcerer's Nightmare (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/varcity.jpg)
CL_cEveArdenfan - CL_cEveArdenfan's Theater (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/even.jpg)
DotRocks - Halloween Hangout (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/dotrocks.jpg)
Dino_Fan - A Boo To You Halloween Quest (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/dino1.jpg)

GiltterDisneyGirl
10-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Dino I have had my room opened I just haven't been on the last two days for my account is on hold at the moment. But do not worry I will be on tomorrow night to open my room for everyone.

I will not be taking part in tonight's Haunted Mansion Disween Event. I wish I could but I can't of my account on hold at the moment. See everyone tomorrow night in my room I Hope everyone will come!

WDWfanatic742
10-19-2007, 06:08 PM
To follow up on the question, Castle Fireworks will be delayed until further notice.

Dracula766
10-19-2007, 06:35 PM
I can't do the Mansion tournament.

sorry, my scheduling got screwy.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
10-19-2007, 06:49 PM
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it on Sunday

Same here, there was a last-minute surprise trip and I doubt I will be able to make it back in time :( Grrrr...

WDWfanatic742
10-19-2007, 07:07 PM
I am changing the Pirates Tournament and pushing it back a couple weeks. I definately don't want it to be a no-show as much as tonight seems to be. The new date and time will be:

November 10th at 9:00pm EST

Should be plenty late enough in the day for most everyone to come. I just found out that it is the day before Dino's birthday too :party:

Dracula766
10-19-2007, 07:33 PM
umm...does pirates have to be 4 on 4?

I get alot of lag when it's that many players. especially in level 3.

WDWfanatic742
10-19-2007, 07:51 PM
What I meant was that there was going to be two games in that round. 2 vs. 2. There will be 4 winners in those 2 games and then the other 4 people who didnt play in those two games will join with the 4 people who did win.

WDWfanatic742
10-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Results of Haunted Mansion Tournament Game were that DotRocks beat AlphaRanda by a slim margin.

Thanks for playing CL_Cita, Dino_Fan, AlphaRanda, Tomorrow and the winner DotRocks :party:

WDWfanatic742
10-19-2007, 09:02 PM
Cleaned up the first post:

Deleted schedule before today, mansion and fireworks.
Added list of rooms that have been opened so far.

I still have the 21st through the 31st open with no rooms. This will be your last chance to enter a room in the contest.

JPL
10-19-2007, 09:29 PM
I will offer my room the Happy Haunts Party on October 26th 9PM Eastern Time :mpumpkin:

WDWfanatic742
10-19-2007, 09:39 PM
Thanks figgie :thumbsup:

As of now we have 9 rooms. If we get over ten, I will have to make three voting threads in order to get a top 3. The max in one poll is 10...

Dracula766
10-20-2007, 12:38 AM
Thanks figgie :thumbsup:

As of now we have 9 rooms. If we get over ten, I will have to make three voting threads in order to get a top 3. The max in one poll is 10...

Don't forget Drac's Skull Ride :bat::bat:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c303/dracula766/DSR-S.jpg

I can do this Sunday for sure. Starting at 7 eastern

WDWfanatic742
10-20-2007, 12:54 PM
Thanks Dracula766 :thumbsup:

cheshirecollector
10-20-2007, 12:56 PM

If you get too many, you can take mine out of the contest. I'm not really interested in any of the prizes.

WDWfanatic742
10-20-2007, 12:59 PM
It's not like having alot of rooms is a problem :blush:. I doubt that I will take anyone off the list.

cEveArdenfan
10-20-2007, 01:08 PM
Is Castle Fireworks still on for tonight?

WDWfanatic742
10-20-2007, 01:26 PM
As far as I know, Castle Fireworks is still causing crashes. It has been delayed until further notice until we get some news on it.

GiltterDisneyGirl
10-20-2007, 08:34 PM
My room is now open DIsney Girls Haunted Tower!

chrisb26
10-20-2007, 10:41 PM
My room is now open DIsney Girls Haunted Tower!

And here is her room

GiltterDisneyGirl - Disney Girls Haunted Tower (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/Giltterdisneygirl.jpg)

Mr. Tom Morrow
10-21-2007, 01:25 AM
Fan after my poor performance in the Haunted Mansion game I'd like to try again in Pirates and Fireworks. ( when that gets sorted out) Those are games I can actually play ..heh

As for the room contest put me down for the 29th or 30th, 9 pm eastern works well for me.

Sorry for the late entry,, if it's too late no problem.:thumbsup:

WDWfanatic742
10-21-2007, 02:37 AM
What is your room title Tom? Then I will be able to add you. And yeah you can enter the pirates game. I don't think that we will be able to have the fireworks game soon enough.

Mr. Tom Morrow
10-21-2007, 09:55 AM
Right .. a title..My halloween room is titled- Gad Zook's..,, it's haunted.

varcity
10-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Am I too tired today? I thought pirates was to be started at 4 EST, 1PST? It's 1:17 and I don't think anyone is playing?

chrisb26
10-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Am I too tired today? I thought pirates was to be started at 4 EST, 1PST? It's 1:17 and I don't think anyone is playing?

I think you missed Fan's message about that.

I am changing the Pirates Tournament and pushing it back a couple weeks. I definately don't want it to be a no-show as much as tonight seems to be. The new date and time will be:

November 10th at 9:00pm EST

Should be plenty late enough in the day for most everyone to come. I just found out that it is the day before Dino's birthday too :party:

Not many people where going to be able to make it today so he moved the date and time. Hopefully more can make it!

varcity
10-21-2007, 06:17 PM
Thanks for curing my insanity, dino! :mickey:

bigpapiortiz34
10-21-2007, 07:55 PM
If its not to late, I would like to submit a room for the competition. My room will be called "Happy Halloween!" If its possible, could I do it on Thursday the 25th at 7 PM EST until 10 EST?

Thanks everyone :)

Randypandy
10-22-2007, 01:28 AM
:pumpkin:I looked at the calendar and if you all want we could open up my halloween room this wednesday . it looks like the only day all of us won't be busy :mpumpkin: my room is called the spooky haunted forest. :bat: :blackcat:

WDWfanatic742
10-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Got you both. Randypandy, what time do you want to start?

4 days left. Tonight, Tuesday, Next Tuesday, and Next Wednesday.

WDWfanatic742
10-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Reminder that rooms are opening up for the next couple of days until the weekend and then Monday. There are still days left on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
10-24-2007, 09:49 PM
November 10th sounds good so far, but my schedule goes so rocky I don't want to mess up anything up for everyone if I can't go. I'll try to make it to the tournament but if I can't just take me off the list :mickey:

jjramsey
11-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Is the Pirates tournament still on for Saturday night?

The schedule from the first post says:
Pirates of the Caribbean Tournament --- November 10th at 9:00pm EST

Also, where and who do we meet?
Some of the players are probably not on others friend list, so we will need some common place to meet.

The Electro's are looking forward to it :pirate:

Chescat
11-09-2007, 03:05 PM
I probably won't be playing so at least now you have 12 which is at least even.

Wow, where did the month of October go. I don't think I was home most of the time. :)

WDWfanatic742
11-09-2007, 03:38 PM
I haven't forgotten and was going to make a post today about it. My trip that was supposed to take place tomorrow to WDW was cancelled for a reason that I don't want to get into. So the tournament is still on tomorrow. Sometime this weekend I will have the room contest voting up and running.

WDWfanatic742
11-09-2007, 11:21 PM
----- UPDATE -----

You guys can take control of the Pirates Tournament tomorrow. If you can get most everyone that did sign up to come, then do it without me. The situation for the trip apparently worked out so now we are going. If you can't get enough people, we will just do another day. I will have the voting done on Monday.

jjramsey
11-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Fan, Its great your trip is still on.

Now, whoever is supposed to be in charge, please let us know what is up and where we are to meet!

Thanks!

Dracula766
11-10-2007, 07:33 PM
I'll go ahead & take charge.

We can meet in my room and split into teams and then head into the pirates lobby.

I'll be in my room, Drac's Skull Ride, 10 minutes before 9EST and maybe wait til 5 after to make sure that everyone who wants in will be in

jjramsey
11-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Sorry Dracula766,

We we did not see a response and we were watching for the other players to show up. There were only four of us that were ready, the others could not make it. We played and watched for all that were on friends list.

Fan,

If it could be rescheduled for another Saturday night, the Electro's will be ready...I am not sure about the others.

WDWfanatic742
11-12-2007, 03:12 PM
Now it will be the Saturday 17th at 4pm. Hopefully I'm not doing anything that day.

WDWfanatic742
11-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Go here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=120208) to vote in the room competition.

jjramsey
11-13-2007, 07:38 AM
Now it will be the Saturday 17th at 4pm. Hopefully I'm not doing anything that day.

Unfortunately, none of us can be available that early (4pm Eastern time, you did mean eastern time?). For us to make it, it needs to be at no earlier than 6pm Eastern.

Electro_Stitch
ElectroDuck
ElectroGoofy

Jeremy
11-14-2007, 01:17 AM
oops! i made a mistake sorry,
I ment to vote for someone else but i did mine.:blush: dumbo me:(

Sorry, please take one vote off of mine.
Im sorry its late, heh

WDWfanatic742
11-17-2007, 08:34 PM
Sorry for not reminding everyone about the POTC tournament. Thanks for the message Pirate. Had a little emergency with one of my friend's today while playing basketball and was dealing with that. Not a big deal now but did at the time.

I don't want to wait another week and then something else come up like the past couple of weeks so can everyone make it tomorrow around 8pm? Late enough for everyone to get on. Let me know if it's enough notice or not.

jjramsey
11-17-2007, 09:34 PM
The Electro's will be there :pirate:

ahhhh, where should we meet?

WDWfanatic742
11-17-2007, 10:33 PM
8pm eastern whichever room I am in. Probably something called Pirate's Game or something like that.

WDWfanatic742
11-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Reminder for everyone that this is still on. Hope to see you all there :mickey:

WDWfanatic742
11-18-2007, 07:54 PM
I am now in my room :thumbsup:

jjramsey
11-18-2007, 09:18 PM
WDWFanatic,

Thank you very, very much for hosting the events!! :thumbsup:

We enjoyed!

WDWfanatic742
11-18-2007, 09:19 PM
Electro_Goofy won tonight :thumbsup:. Prizes were a 3 Star Pirate Magic Pin, Bar Stool and Stick, Fire Window, and a Pirate Couch :mickey:

Congrats to Goofy and thanks for everyone who came out tonight and played :cool:

Dracula766
11-19-2007, 04:27 AM
:mad:
I forgot all about it.