PDA

View Full Version : Park Ticket Characters

RedSoxandPatsfan
09-17-2007, 05:23 PM
Does anybody know which characters are available on the park tickets?

If you are picking up your tickets at the resort (POR) can you request a certain character for each ticket?

April 2004 POP CENTURY
April 2008 POR:mickey:

DizneyRox
09-17-2007, 05:57 PM
They come on a reel, you get next in line... I haven't run across a CM that cares any more than offing the next one. If you are getting them on your room key, everyone gets the same card/key. There's a spot to write your name so you know who's is who's (I think its also printed in the front).

RedSoxandPatsfan
09-18-2007, 05:50 PM
Is it possible to pick out blank tickets at a local Disney store and then bring those to WDW to have the CM enter the info there? :thanks:

DizneyRox
09-18-2007, 07:45 PM
No, there are no such things as blank tickets. Before they leave a store they must be "programmed" with the number of days, etc. It's been a while since I was in a Disney Store, last I saw though, they only had one design.

like2workout
09-19-2007, 08:42 AM
i just got my 2 park tickets in the mail for a trip next month, and also got the halloween party tickets, so i don't remember which is which, but one ticket has the incredibles on it and the other one has donald's nephews, huey, duey, and louie on it. i think this may be the halloween tickets though. just not sure.

BMan62
09-19-2007, 08:55 AM
Hard ticket 'parties' get the character tickets. We went to MNNSHP a couple years ago and had 4 tickets - Mickey, Minnie, Donald & Daisy.

Regular park tickets, as has been said earlier, are tied to the room key if you are staying on property and are all the same based on what 'celebration' is going on.

Pipalotta
09-19-2007, 02:43 PM
We recentlybought our tickets from an outside source and they are the thick paper ones. One has Cinderella and Prince Charming on it, one has Grumpy and some of the other dwarfs on it and the last one has Mickey being mobbed by all these other characters for his autograph.

RedSoxandPatsfan
09-19-2007, 05:39 PM
OK Thanks for your help everyone. Didn't realize that the park tickets would be the room key also.

When we went in April '04 and stayed at Pop Century they were two different items. The room keys were all the same. The had a picture of Tink on them and everybodys names were printed on them. Our park tickets were separate, hard like room keys, but had Mickey, Donald, and Goofy on them.

We ordered online through Disney as vacation package and picked them up at check in at Pop Century.

My dd was hoping that she would be able to get one with Cinderella on it.

Again thanks for everyones help. This place is amazing. The amount of kowledge that is available here is beyond comprehesion.:thumbsup: