PDA

View Full Version : EPCOT Area Anniversary Dinner Help

LittleLady
09-17-2007, 03:30 PM
I am looking to book a special dinner for hubby and me for our annivesary trip but would like to stay close to the resort, Beach Club. Any suggestions in any of the resorts nearby or EPCOT?

princessM0m
09-17-2007, 03:35 PM
I would recommend the Yachtsman's Steak House at the Beach/Yacht club. I've also heard good things about the upscale restaurant in France at EPCOT.

CanadianWDWFan
09-17-2007, 04:13 PM
Spoodles is another on the BoardWalk.

If you go in to Epcot, there is Marrakesh in Morroco, Le Cellier in Canada, Coral Reef in the Living Seas. The list could go on and on. There are a lot of places around the Epcot resorts.

SAHDad
09-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Spoodles is good, though it can be a bit on the noisy side. Epcot has lots of places too.

TiggerTopper
09-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Renowned for his unique style and ability to entertain, Todd English Bluezoo combines the freshest seafood with coastal cuisines from around the world in a setting you won't forget.
One of the most decorated, respected, and charismatic chefs in the world, Todd English has enjoyed a staggering number of accolades during his remarkable career. He has established one of the best-known restaurant brands in the nation, been recognized by several of the food industry’s most prestigious publications, published three critically acclaimed cookbooks, and served as an active member of the philanthropic restaurant community.
Restaurant awards include:
• One of Top 3 Restaurants in Orlando - Orlando Magazine
• Three-time recipient of Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence
• AAA Four Diamond
• 2005 Buildings Interiors Design Awards, by Buildings Magazine
• Favorite Venue for 2006, by My City Eats and Entertainment
Designed by renowned architect, Jeffrey Beers, Todd English's bluezoo is truly a work of art. Beers has extensive experience and an exceptional reputation in both the architecture and interior design industries. He has a keen interest in the relationship between architecture and light and has studied and practiced the art of glass and glass blowing with renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly. Continued collaboration and work with the medium provide Beers an unparalleled expertise in glass - both as material, and light design element - as evidenced in each of his projects to date.

LittleLady
09-17-2007, 05:16 PM
Thanks so much! Has anyone tried The Flying Fish lately? I was curious as I have heard that there is a new chef. Is that correct?

Jared
09-17-2007, 06:06 PM
If you like seafood, consider Flying Fish Cafe on the BoardWalk. As a previous poster mentioned, the chef changed recently, but I imagine the restaurant is still delicious.

The menu consists of mostly seafood, but there are a few landlubber options.

:tasty: