PDA

View Full Version : Neverland Club vs. Mouseketeer Club

FaithTrustPixieDust
09-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Hey gang,
Can I get some feedback on these two children's clubs? We've never used them before, but plan to on our October trip. Our kids are 4 and 6.

From what we know about WDW, I'm sure both programs are FABULOUS. I would welcome any specifics on what activities they do, how it's decorated, how they differ from one another, your family's personal experience, etc. :mickey:

DestinationWDW
09-17-2007, 05:54 PM
We used Neverland Club at Poly last year. Did not get the kids there early enough for dinner - but one offered for children starting at 4pm ( I forget the stop time on dinner.). When you arrive you sign your children in on Wendy's bed (a desk) and receive a pager. The children then "fly to Neverland" through the nursery window.....in "Neverland" there was crafting tables, a movie playing, toys and arcade/video games with Peter Pan/Captain Hook theming. Kids left with goody bag and were served snacks. My DD complained (she was 11 at the time) that the staff "counted us all the time and made us wash our hands". We were very pleased with the service and would recommend it and use it again. $12/ hour for each child. Hope it helps! My son really loved it!!!!:mickey:

ravsluvdisney
09-17-2007, 08:03 PM
My 4 and 7 years old boys absolutely loved it on our trip last year. They went twice and would have happily gone almost every night if we would have let them. We stayed at the Poly for 8 nights and being able to spend the day at the parks and then drop off the kids for two quiet, grown up dinners was perfect. We are heading back in Nov and the boys have already asked to go back to the Neverland Club. Two thumbs way up!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: