PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP characters?

Hayden's Dad
09-17-2007, 01:12 PM
I have seen posts asking about the characters during this party, and have looked at the map from last year to see where the character meet and greets are likely to be, but does anyone know if there are other characters that are not at the traditional spots, that kinda just show up? or should we just stick to the places listed? Thanks

10 Sundays til we leave!!!:mickey:

Strmchsr
09-17-2007, 02:35 PM
They mostly stick to the places listed, for easiest finding. You'll rarely run into one at a place not advertised. It happens, just not often.

joanna71985
09-18-2007, 01:10 AM
Here are the ones I met last year (subject to change, of course):
Toontown
*Mickey and Minnie
*Prince Charming and Cinderella
*Prince Phillip and Princess Aurora
*Snow Prince and Snow White
*Belle and Beast (Snow White/Belle combos can also be found in Fantasyland across from Peter Pan)
*Alice, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, Tweedles (also can be found in Fantasyland by Teacups)

Fantasyland
*Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and I believe Piglet
*Suzy and Perla at Dance Party

Tomorrowland
Dance Party- not sure who is there

Frontierland
*Woody, Jessie, Bullseye
*Wendell, Big Al, Shaker, Liverlips

Adventureland
*Peter Pan and Wendy
*Captain Hook and mr. Smee
*Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu, Genie

Hayden's Dad
09-18-2007, 10:26 AM
Thank you so much that really helpsme get and idea of who to look for and where they might be. I have also heard Mary Poppins and Bert on Main Street. Meeting the Country Bears would be fun:D

joanna71985
09-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Oh yeah, that's right. Mary Poppins, Bert, and Mr. Penguin are on Main Street.

Hayden's Dad
09-28-2007, 09:14 AM
For the characters during the party, are they pretty much out the whole time or are they on a time schedule like during the day? Also the Princes were listed with their Princess up above are they all in the rooms at the Judges Tent or wandering around. Thanks I know I am being a little crazy, but I am just VERY excited and don't want to miss anything. :D

Greenlawler
09-28-2007, 02:58 PM
Here are the ones I met last year (subject to change, of course):
Toontown
*Mickey and Minnie
*Prince Charming and Cinderella
*Prince Phillip and Princess Aurora
*Snow Prince and Snow White
*Belle and Beast (Snow White/Belle combos can also be found in Fantasyland across from Peter Pan)
*Alice, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, Tweedles (also can be found in Fantasyland by Teacups)

Fantasyland
*Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and I believe Piglet
*Suzy and Perla at Dance Party

Tomorrowland
Dance Party- not sure who is there

Frontierland
*Woody, Jessie, Bullseye
*Wendell, Big Al, Shaker, Liverlips

Adventureland
*Peter Pan and Wendy
*Captain Hook and mr. Smee
*Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu, Genie

Don't forget Uncle Scrouge

Hayden's Dad
09-28-2007, 03:42 PM
Thats right I heard he was over with Donald in Toontown at the Christmas tree lot. Is that correct? My DW was asking me about him yesterday.

joanna71985
09-28-2007, 08:12 PM
For the characters during the party, are they pretty much out the whole time or are they on a time schedule like during the day? Also the Princes were listed with their Princess up above are they all in the rooms at the Judges Tent or wandering around. Thanks I know I am being a little crazy, but I am just VERY excited and don't want to miss anything. :D

I believe they are out for most of the party. However, a lot of the characters switch off.

Thats right I heard he was over with Donald in Toontown at the Christmas tree lot. Is that correct? My DW was asking me about him yesterday.

Yes he does.