PDA

View Full Version : Mmnshp

DisneyCouture
09-17-2007, 01:04 PM
I was wondering if we are allowed to get in at the 4pm time if people who are going to the party will be in costume that early? My DH and I were planning on AK for the day and then changing into costumes to go to MK. We weren't sure if we go in for early entry if others will have their costumes on yet. Any info will be helpful thanks!

McGoofy
09-17-2007, 01:26 PM
We are planning on arriving at MK at 4pm already dressed in our costumes. However, we will be there on 10/31, so I'm guessing people might be in costumes all day that day. I would venture to say that it wouldn't matter on any other day for the MNSSHP. People who get there early will most likely already be dressed in costumes.

jkj1224
09-17-2007, 08:55 PM
the later it gets and closer to 7:00 the more people are in costume but don't worry if you come in at 4 you definately won't be the only one in costume.

laward32
09-17-2007, 09:00 PM
My girls and I will be dressed in costume at 4:00. We have 4:20 rezzies at Tony's Town Square. We are going to the Oct 30th MNSSHP. I don't think you would be the only ones in costume that early.
Can't wait only 38 more days until we are in the World and 43 until the party!!!:mickey:

princess'npirate mommy
09-17-2007, 09:05 PM
We just went to MNSSHP this past Friday night. We entered the park at 4:00 in costumes. We were not the only ones. There were more people not in costumes at that time because the park was still open for three hours to day guests. However, we did not feel out of place.

DisneyCouture
09-18-2007, 02:09 PM
Thanks everyone! This way I don't feel like a freak walking around as a Disney character in costume earlier in the day! ha.

DisneyDudet
09-18-2007, 04:47 PM
I was wondering if we are allowed to get in at the 4pm time if people who are going to the party will be in costume that early? My DH and I were planning on AK for the day and then changing into costumes to go to MK. We weren't sure if we go in for early entry if others will have their costumes on yet. Any info will be helpful thanks!

We plan on going to AK when we arrive in Orlando, and head to the party later as well. We probably won't be in at 4, but it will def be early. I wouldn't feel out of place, as there will be signs up about the party, and people should know whats going on. If not, there's your chance to share some Disney planning info!

crltkcagle
09-19-2007, 03:35 PM
WE did last friday. WE got there early in costume. sad part is our party got rained out. but we did get our money back.

DisneyCouture
09-25-2007, 10:31 AM
We plan on going to AK when we arrive in Orlando, and head to the party later as well. We probably won't be in at 4, but it will def be early. I wouldn't feel out of place, as there will be signs up about the party, and people should know whats going on. If not, there's your chance to share some Disney planning info!

When in October are you going? We are going to the Oct. 5th party.

SimbaandNalasMama
09-25-2007, 01:30 PM
Hey guys can you clarify? I havent been to MNSSHP before, but we are going on friday. we are not going to be in the parks at all on friday, so we will not have park passes. are you saying that i can get into Magic Kingdom at 4 and on for a 7 o'clock hard ticket event? If this is the case, this completely changes my plans....
Thanks for any info!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Yes you can get in as early as 4pm and you won't have to use any ticket except the party ticket.
When we did the P&P party in Aug. there were people dressed up all day long. So I don't think you'll be out of place.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
09-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Our DD was the only one in our family to dress up at the two MNSSHP nights we went to last week. (14th and 21st). :blush:

We brought her dress, shoes, etc, and changed her around 5pm. It was way too hot for her to walk around all day in a costume.

We did see people dressed up all day and lots dressed up right from 4pm on.

You will not be alone. Have a great time. We loved it!!

Dsnygirl
09-26-2007, 02:22 AM
:mpumpkin: We are going in October, and my DH and I will be dressed-up and arriving a little early... we can't wait!! From what we've heard, quite a few people arrive early, and many are in costume - so you definitely won't be alone!! :mpumpkin:

martinfamily5
09-26-2007, 11:46 AM
Yes you can get in as early as 4pm and you won't have to use any ticket except the party ticket.
When we did the P&P party in Aug. there were people dressed up all day long. So I don't think you'll be out of place.

Ok, am I confussed:confused:? I thought that you had to have a park ticket and a MNSSHP tieckt? I was sure that we did when we went to the party in 03. Has this changed?

WinnieThePooh
09-26-2007, 12:55 PM
We went to the MNSSHP on the 21th. You only need the party ticket to get in. The weather was wonderful on the 21th and everything seem to go as planned. Lots of characters and candy and the lines for the rides were not very long at all. Be sure to get a seat EARLY for the parade.

McGoofy
09-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Ok, am I confussed:confused:? I thought that you had to have a park ticket and a MNSSHP tieckt? I was sure that we did when we went to the party in 03. Has this changed?

No, anything that is a "hard ticket" event (MNSSHP, MVMCP, P&P Party, Night of Joy, etc..) only requires the special ticket purchase. You do not need an additional park ticket to get in the park. Your hard ticket is what allows you in the park.:mickey:

thrillme
09-26-2007, 01:35 PM
No, anything that is a "hard ticket" event (MNSSHP, MVMCP, P&P Party, Night of Joy, etc..) only requires the special ticket purchase. You do not need an additional park ticket to get in the park. Your hard ticket is what allows you in the park.:mickey:

But with the MNSSHP ticket...you enter the park at 4:00 instead of being there all day...right??? I'm a little confused too

McGoofy
09-26-2007, 01:41 PM
But with the MNSSHP ticket...you enter the park at 4:00 instead of being there all day...right??? I'm a little confused too

Correct. The party officially starts at 7:00 pm, but apparently you can get in as early as 4:00pm. That is the earliest. A "hard ticket" is only good for the special event. It is not a day pass that lets you in at park opening.

SimbaandNalasMama
09-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Correct. The party officially starts at 7:00 pm, but apparently you can get in as early as 4:00pm. That is the earliest. A "hard ticket" is only good for the special event. It is not a day pass that lets you in at park opening.

many thanks for this clarification. i was so shocked (but happy :party:) to see i didnt have to wait until 7 to get in and that its not the same as a day pass.

crltkcagle
09-26-2007, 09:15 PM
we were at the party on the 14th and we arrived in full costume at 5.