PDA

View Full Version : Help with Parking question.

mrs.jacksparrow
09-17-2007, 10:56 AM
Hi,

We are staying at the WL. DS has a pirate cruise at the Y&B club. Will we be able to park at the Y&B club?? After the cruise we were going to walk over to EPCOT for a few hours. We will need to park from around 9:00 am to 2 PM any suggestions?

Thanks
:mickey:

GrumpyFan
09-17-2007, 11:19 AM
Since you're staying on-property and have a vehicle, WL will give you a parking permit to put on your dash. This will allow you to park anywhere on-property for free. However, I'm not certain about parking at Y&BC for that long. In general, they (WDW) don't allow parking in their lots other than your hotel's for more than 3 hours. But, I've never seen or heard of anyone being towed either.

Sorry I couldn't give you a better answer. Hopefully someone will come along that can.

DizneyRox
09-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Generally, parking is reserved for guests staying at the resort and can accomodate some visitors. Resort parking is NOT meant as an alternative to the theme park parking lots.

While it's OK to park for the cruise, I would suggest moving the car when you are done to allow room for others staying at the YC/BC resorts when they arrive.

It is enforced a little more strictly at the resorts that are closer to the parks, BW, YC/BC, Contemporary, etc. I have never seen a car being towed, but I'm sure it happens.

CleveSJM
09-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Yes. Definitely. We had a fishing cruise booked at the Y&B club while staying at ASMovies and they let us right in.