PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grocer Questions

DisneyCouple07
09-17-2007, 09:48 AM
We are going down this Saturday and my wife is already starting to feel Pepsi withdrawal. I just wanted to know how easy it is to have a few things delivered to the resort and what the minimum order would be. Thanks for any help. :mickey:

prprincess
09-17-2007, 10:51 AM
The whole process is super easy. You just place your order online, and they deliver to your resort when requested. I'm not sure if their fees have changed, but check their website for more information. We'd definitely use them again!:thumbsup:

Momof2boys
09-17-2007, 12:52 PM
I just went thru Coke withdrawals last week in Vegas . . . wishing I was at WDW so I could find a refershing Coke, so I can kinda relate to your wife.

Garden Grocer was easy to use on our last trip -everything went smoothly & we plan on using them again next month.

Strmchsr
09-17-2007, 01:01 PM
I seriously doubt you'll be able to get Garden Grocer this Saturday. They often book up for deliveries several weeks in advance. If you do a search there was a thread about where to find Pepsi a week or so ago and some folks mentioned a gas station within walking distance from the Boardwalk, so you take a bus to the Boardwalk, then go get your Pepsi.

Mommy2boys
09-17-2007, 02:57 PM
Garden Grocer is pretty booked up right now...not sure if you will be able to get in.

Lizzie
09-18-2007, 02:21 PM
I would try to place an order. You can be flexable on the delivery day and time. We ordered all our breakfast items and water. It was great. They even have the styrofoam coolers so you don't have to pack yours. What was great was we ended up in a room with a fridge and the hotel staff not only brought us our delivery while we were gone but they unloaded the milk into the fridge.

dolphinmickey9170
09-19-2007, 09:08 PM
I believe the minimum is $40, before adding in the fee. So if you don't plan on purchasing that much, I would take a cab/taxi to the crossroads store; especially if garden grocer is booked. Good luck. I gotta have my pepsi too.

jpH/keD
09-20-2007, 04:12 PM
Wow! I had not considered that Garden Grocer might book up?? Really?? So if we are going Nov 16th when should I place my delivery order? I CANNOT live w/out Diet Pepsi!!!! And we were hoping to get a case of water, sorry I love Florida but the water does not love me! :ack: Intercot sure does help me think of everything!:rocks: TIA for any info!