PDA

View Full Version : Favorite dress at Emmy's

KarenP
09-17-2007, 09:45 AM
So whose dress did you like the best? I loved Kristen Bells. I did not like the way Heidi Klum looked at all!

SBETigg
09-17-2007, 10:55 AM
Really? Heidi was my favorite. I loved her dress, loved how she looked. I thought it was great to see color back in style, though there were some great black and whites too (Sandra Oh). My other favorites were America Fererra and Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Hated Ellen Pompeo's hair and Vanessa Williams dress seemed a little too feathery, but I didn't hate it.

Momof2boys
09-17-2007, 12:15 PM
I loved Eva Longoria's dress. I thought it was great she could pull off a short dress at the Emmy's.

NotaGeek
09-17-2007, 12:53 PM
My two favorites were Ali Larder from Heroes and Katherine Heigl from Grey's Anatomy.

SBETigg
09-17-2007, 01:16 PM
Oh, I almost forgot about Elizabeth Perkins dress. Now that was unflattering. I didn't go for that look at all.

PirateLover
09-17-2007, 05:06 PM
I liked Katherine Hiegel a lot. Did not like Hayden Pantiere. I thought it was very unflattering and the "fit" was not right.

Melanie
09-17-2007, 05:26 PM
I liked Katherine Heigl and Eva Longoria. And I thought Helen Mirren looked so nice in that purple. I also thought the blue America Ferrera had on looked nice with her hair color.

Ali Larter and Debra Messing, I did not like either one of theirs.

Carol
09-18-2007, 10:48 AM
My favorite was Kate Walsh. Didn't like the hair-do - but thought she looked amazing in that red dress. :)

poeticeclipse
09-19-2007, 10:21 AM
I loved Jenna Fischer's (Pam from The Office) dress minus the bow. The bow kind of screwed her over and put her on most worst dressed lists.

I also thought Katherine Heigl looked great as did Eva Longoria (who I am not a fan of). America Ferrera really surprised me! She picked a great color!

I did not like Kate Walsh much at all and Vanessa Williams looked pretty icky too. But Hayden gets my number one worst dressed.

KarenP
09-19-2007, 10:27 AM
I loved Jenna Fischer's (Pam from The Office) dress minus the bow. The bow kind of screwed her over and put her on most worst dressed lists.

I also thought Katherine Heigl looked great as did Eva Longoria (who I am not a fan of). America Ferrera really surprised me! She picked a great color!

I did not like Kate Walsh much at all and Vanessa Williams looked pretty icky too. But Hayden gets my number one worst dressed.

I did not like Hayden's dress either! It looked way too big for her and the color was awful.