PDA

View Full Version : Added a Haunted Mansion touch to our Halloween decorating this year

murphy1
09-17-2007, 09:32 AM
We found a gypsy fortune teller head inside a Crystal Ball at Michaels and I took my 50% off coupon from the newspaper and bought it yesterday (since it wasn't on sale, I could use the coupon, so it was $25). Me and the girls set up the foyer (yes, already) to look like the seance scene in HM. Halloween is a HUGE holiday in our house!

kakn7294
09-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Hey Shari, where's the pictures? I want pictures! I love Halloween too - although I don't decorate inside and outside waits until right before the big day - a cemetary of course! Your seance room sounds really cool!

murphy1
09-17-2007, 09:48 AM
LOL Kathy! I will try to remember. My dd wants these books we saw at Target, one of them mysteriously goes out and back in, reminds me of the HM library, so that is next to get. I haven't decorated the whole house yet, that will be in a few weeks.

CanadianWDWFan
09-17-2007, 09:49 AM
That sounds soo cool! We just bought a fog machine this weekend. This is the first year we are going to go large at the new house so looks like I have some spending to do!:spend:

ibrowse17
09-17-2007, 09:53 AM
That's cool! I play a howling dog, which is not the same as at HM, but close enough:thumbsup:

crazeedizneefinatic
09-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Oh how cool! I have to look out for that one! We have two Haunted Mansion tombstones that we got last year and cannot wait to put up this year. We always have a huge halloween party and turn the dining room into a crypt. We love Halloween too!

Disney Doll
09-17-2007, 01:55 PM
Two of my favorites Disney & Halloween. Sounds like fun. I can't wait to start decorating myself.

Dsnygirl
09-17-2007, 05:32 PM
That sounds soo cool! We just bought a fog machine this weekend. This is the first year we are going to go large at the new house so looks like I have some spending to do!:spend:
Make sure you post some pics, Brian!! :thumbsup: Sounds like you and Jenn have some fun ahead... :D

Beast_fanatic
09-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Oh how cool! I have to look out for that one! We have two Haunted Mansion tombstones that we got last year and cannot wait to put up this year. We always have a huge halloween party and turn the dining room into a crypt. We love Halloween too!

I saw a tombstone today (although I can't remember where exactly) that was for "Barry M. Deep".