PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Mickey Not So Scary Halloween Party

Classic Mickey & Minnie
09-17-2007, 09:26 AM
We are still new to Intercot, and I'm wondering if anyone has any first hand information on the MNSSHP from 9/14/07. We are attending the party on 9/30/07 and it will be our first time. Any information will be greatly appreciated. :mickey:

12 days & counting!
28 Sept-6 Oct 2007
All Star Music Family Suite

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-17-2007, 10:16 AM
The party officially starts at 7:00pm, but you can get in as early as 4:00pm. There won't be any treats or characters out then other than the usual day characters. But it's a good time to ride the rides, as there is usually a shorter wait and that way, it's not taking away from your party experience.

The Boo to You Parade goes off at 8:15 and 10:30, unless there is severe weather. The Headless Horseman is the Grand Marshal and he goes down about 10 minutes prior to the parade. Watch from Main Street, I would suggest. But I'm very partial to Main Street for watching shows.

Hallowishes goes off at 9:30 and there is only one show. It has perimeter fireworks so for this, Main Street is the best place to watch because you will be surrounded and still able to see all the fireworks.

There is a Villians Dance area right next to the Castle for a Villians Mix and Mingle. I believe the first set is at 7:45 but I don't know the other times. It's a good opportunity to meet with them and get autographs and photos.

Character Spots are set up around the park, and they have different times.

Also, there is merchandise only available for the MNSSHP in the Emporium, including shirts and pins. So you may want to check those out.

And be sure to come visit me!

iheartmickey
09-17-2007, 10:18 AM
And be sure to come visit me!

Where are you???

Disneytrotters
09-17-2007, 10:38 AM
Where are you???

This is a great question!!! :confused: We will also be there on 9/30!!!:mpumpkin: You won't be able to miss me...I'll be the one in the tiara!!:funny:

iheartmickey
09-17-2007, 10:44 AM
This is a great question!!! :confused: We will also be there on 9/30!!!:mpumpkin: You won't be able to miss me...I'll be the one in the tiara!!:funny:

LOL! :rotfl:

I'll be the one with mickey ears! LOL! :laughing: :silly:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Okay so that eliminates about half the Guests!

I'm in the Emporium. If it's Halloween, I'll probably have on the Pumpkin Mickey Ears. If not, I'll have on Pirate Ears. I typically only work nights because of school.

MushuGrl
09-17-2007, 02:59 PM
Did the Horseman ride on the 14th? We were down on the riverboat trick or treating and could hear nothing but Haunted Mansion music - did we miss him? :(

Everything was thrown off by the rain.

jkj1224
09-17-2007, 08:50 PM
due to the rain I do not believe the horseman rode on the 14th.

Old School Mouse Ears
09-18-2007, 01:27 AM
i was there on he 14th and didnt see the headless horseman either..but was hard to see anything thru the rain..lol...

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-18-2007, 10:30 AM
No, the Horseman did not ride on the 14th. The first parade was cancelled, the fireworks delayed by about 45 min, and the second parade delayed by about 10 minutes.

We certainly handed out a lot of free tickets that night.

bcornette
09-18-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm going to be there on 9/30 also. I really hope the headless horseman is out. My son said he won't be scared of him because the horseman will be too afraid of my son to come near him.

My son is Remy and my daughter is Emile from Ratatouille. The wife and I are going as Linguini and Colette.

We may stop in to the emporium also.

tkerbow
09-18-2007, 01:33 PM
The party on the 14th was great dispite the rain. The parade was not to miss! No horseman but that's ok. We got a free one day return to the MK because of the rain. Just bring the pass with your hard MNSSHP ticket and come back within one year. Lots of villians to see at the Castle gathering. Lots of fun staying in the MK until midnight!!!!

Classic Mickey & Minnie
09-18-2007, 01:35 PM
That's a really cool costume idea! We will be dressed up as a pirate family, with matching shirts and pirate head scarves. I'm hoping for nice weather since this will be our first MNSSHP experience. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so I'm really excited about the party, especially seeing all the vilians out/about. Everything sounds like a ton of fun.

Thanks to everyone for their replies thus far. Can't wait for our trip to Disney!

11 more days!!!!!:mpumpkin:

mouse2508
09-18-2007, 01:44 PM
Be sure to get any/all villian photo opps, especially Maleficient :thedolls:, at their meet/greet in front of The Castle. DW is a BIG villian fan, we've discovered that Halloween is only showing for some villians (I'm sure you can find character list in other forum).

Hope the HH rides for you, it's worth the wait :D