PDA

View Full Version : Quick Transportation Question

jenperich
09-17-2007, 12:18 AM
Hello there! Just a quick question regarding transportation. On our trip to WDW in November, my brother is going to come to Epcot with us, but we(my DBF and I) are starting our day at MGM, then going to Epcot. My question is...can my brother come to POR in the morning, tell the "gatekeeper" that he's visiting us, then take the bus with us to MGM, and then proceed to boat over to Epcot? Will there be a problem with his car being there all day? Just curious. Thanks for your input!

eliasfauntleroy9
09-17-2007, 01:34 AM
Don't worry about it. The bus drivers used to check to make sure people riding the buses were staying in the resorts, but they don't anymore. Guess they figure as long as your payin to get in. Just don't say anything and he'll be fine, I do it all the time when I'm down.

cfoshe
09-17-2007, 01:07 PM
My only concern would be the car parked all day at a resort that he is not staying at. I do not know if security checks the cars in the lot for the parking tag or not. I would have him check at the front desk to see if it is ok to leave it there. I do not know what there answer would be though. My gut says it will be ok because it is disney, but logic tells me that they will not because if he parks it at a park they get money.