PDA

View Full Version : Bus question

laward32
09-16-2007, 07:12 PM
We have breakfast reservations at Chef Mickey's at 7:40 and we are staying at Saratoga Springs Resort. I know there is not a bus that will take us directly to the Contemporary. I know we have to go to MK and walk over, so my question is this: Will there be a bus running at 7:00 am to the MK?:mickey:
39 days and counting!!!

IloveDisney71
09-16-2007, 07:21 PM
Always ask at your front desk AND call the transportation number to check when the buses will be running. We stayed at the CBR and had 8:00 res. at the CP in the MK. Our front desk told us that buses would not be running in time to get us there, but as we were walking to our car that morning a bus to the MK pulled up. (Our car was parked near our bus stop). So we hopped on the bus. At the time, I was not aware that there was a transportation number you can call.

Mickey Loves Golf
09-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Our buses should be running at that time of the morning :mickey:

EmmMOM2
09-17-2007, 02:36 PM
We did breakfast at chef mickeys early as well...and had NO problem getting their on a bus. Usually their are early morning buses as their are breakfasts in MK at crystal palace etc..
But ask at checkin and they will let you know the details at your specific resort