PDA

View Full Version : how to book

gabjoe
09-16-2007, 08:53 AM
Is it better to book through AAA, Disney or travel agent? Prices are comparable, but travel agents such as Dreams Unlimited are willing to look for additional discounts if they come along. Whereas AAA or Disney won't. I would appreciate any suggestions.

rt207
09-16-2007, 09:01 AM
I recommend the ICOT sponser...http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/. I've used them twice and was very happy with them. You'll get a ton of people who will agree with me....

#1donaldfan
09-16-2007, 09:06 AM
We used AAA this year as there were no dicounts available during the time we went...AAA offered a 15% discount on rooms, so we used them.....it was the first time we used them and I was a little wary of them as we've always used Disney.... I wasn't sure if AAA would get it right...etc....everything turned out ok......but........there were things AAA did not know, that I brought to them to correct or update and I learned them from here on intercot......so to answer your question....AAA will be OK, just keep your eye on intercot for updates and such....you'll do fine with'em......

Mommy2boys
09-16-2007, 09:12 AM
I booked directly from Disney and have not had any problems.

missbunny
09-16-2007, 09:24 AM
When we first went to WDW, way back in 1984, we used a travel agency who will remain unnamed. They messed up our ressies so bad. The biggest mistake was having our last night the day before our plane left. We got back from MK late and found we were locked out of our room. We had to pay for another night, which left us very little money for the next day. We had to call a family member to meet us at Newark so we could get the car out of the parking lot.
The next trip we used another agency and they messed up too. We were booked at Fort Wilderness instead of the Wilderness Lodge but we caught this a few weeks before we left.
We used Disney for the next two reservations and had no problems.
I joined Intercot in 2004 and found Magical Journeys. Wow what a difference. Debbie finds me discounts and answers loads of questions. she makes suggestions and changes without a problem.
Our next trip for this November was planned on the spur of the moment. I emailed Debbie 62 days before our arrival. she found AP discounts for Pop Century and saved us a few dollars. Way to go Debbie! You are the best!:number1:
I never used AAA but Magical Journeys can get you discounts rates using AAA, AP, and other discount codes. Yes, anyone else can find this discounts. But MJ will work the phones for you. Their service is the best.
Give them a try and I know you will find out what most of us here already know. MJ rocks!

iheartmickey
09-16-2007, 09:27 AM
I recommend the ICOT sponser...http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/. I've used them twice and was very happy with them. You'll get a ton of people who will agree with me....

:ditto:

Look no further!