PDA

View Full Version : One day park hopper ticket?

vamaggie
09-16-2007, 06:52 AM
Is it possible to get a one day park hopper ticket? If so is this something that you can only get at WDW? My folks want to meet us for 1 day while we are there but also want to hop. Went to AAA and the smallest pass they sell by them is a 3 day. The Off Ticket center also does not sell a 1 day PH (as far as I can see). Any way to get a 1 day PH (hopefully discounted?). Cna my folks just get oen at the resort when they check in? Help please!!!!

CleveRocks
09-16-2007, 07:48 AM
Yes, they sure can buy one at the resort or at the gate of any park. No one else sells them because Disney doesn't offer them at any wholesale discont to resellers, so there's no profit in it for the resellers.

murphy1
09-16-2007, 09:52 AM
They run about 110-120$ for the day. I used to buy a one day pass before AK was open when I lived there, three parks is doable if you only hit the highlights.

Jared
09-16-2007, 10:08 AM
Disney sells one-day Park Hoppers at regular price. According to www.disneyworld.com, they cost $116 plus tax.

vamaggie
09-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Thanks for all the info! Was hoping to get a discount for them but I guess it's a no go.

DizneyRox
09-16-2007, 12:02 PM
Thanks for all the info! Was hoping to get a discount for them but I guess it's a no go.
Nope.. Since the ironically named "Magic Your Way" ticket system, options are add-ons. Park Hopping is an add-on, so you can add it your ticket. The cost is the same on that add-on whether it's a one day ticket or a 10 day ticket.

This makes it VERY expensive to have a one-day park hopper.

My advice would be to pick a park that's NOT having an EMH hour extension and try to enjoy it. Even though it's not really Magic Your Way.