PDA

View Full Version : Crane at MK

DisneyDudet
09-15-2007, 11:12 PM
Jason posted in the News forum about a crane coming to MK to decorate Cinderella Castle for the new Christmas overlay.

I was wondering if the crane has arrived, and, if it has, are they moving it out of the way enough for pictures on Main Street?

We'll be there in October, with about 100 other Intecotees, and I was wondering how its going to look.

Thanks all!

Zippy_D_DooDah
09-15-2007, 11:58 PM
The crane HAS arrived, but was kept down and behind a wall directly behind the castle while we were there all last week. I heard they would be doing most crane work during the night.

TheRustyScupper
09-16-2007, 11:16 AM
1) The crane is in place, and is erected.
2) it is usually visible during the morning.
3) They try to lower it during the afternoon.
4) With only some exceptions, it will be down for Wishes.

mickey-mouse35
09-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Has anyone seen the pictures of what the castle is going to look like with all the lights? I saw it in Disney's monthly email they send, and it is GORGEOUS!!! Almost wish I was going in December instead of October just to see it!!! :mickey:

LoriMistress
09-16-2007, 03:52 PM
Has anyone seen the pictures of what the castle is going to look like with all the lights? I saw it in Disney's monthly email they send, and it is GORGEOUS!!! Almost wish I was going in December instead of October just to see it!!! :mickey:
I saw the video on Backstage Pass and it does look wonderful! I cannot wait to be there during December! 82 more days!!!

DisneyDudet
09-26-2007, 06:46 AM
How is the crane looking recently? Is it out of sight (for the most part anyway) at any point during the day? We'd like to get pictures on Main Street again this year for cards, but don't want a crane!

Any pics would be great as well!

Spaceship Tigger
09-26-2007, 07:36 AM
The crane is there, but was always down behind the castle all last week. We never saw it up during any of the four mornings that we were there last week.