PDA

View Full Version : Accepted

WDWFREAK101
09-15-2007, 02:43 PM
Ive seen the movie ACCEPTED before and i think it is hilarious. I just saw the movie again last night on HBO and i wondered why the character that likes to carve things out of wood, is handicapped at some parts of the movie and at others he is not. I don't understand this so if somebody can please tell me i would appreiciate it. I am really curious hahaha!:thumbsup:

PirateLover
09-15-2007, 02:51 PM
I saw this movie in theaters and loved it, it's in my rental queue right now. I don't remember what you are talking about but it's probably just a goof. Check out IMDB.com and see if there is anything on there about it.

WDWFREAK101
09-29-2007, 11:26 AM
His name is Hands, and he likes to carve things out of wood. I don't think it is a goof because it is So obvious. In the beginning when you first see him at the Graduation party, he is handicapped, later in the movie when the parents come to South Harmon, he is up and walking around, then he is handicapped again, and then he is not.

Pipalotta
09-29-2007, 11:21 PM
He isnt "handicapped" but injured. He is a football player or something and loses his scolarship because of the injury therefore he ends up teaming up with the rest of them to make the school.