PDA

View Full Version : Evening EMH's at AK?

Kairi_7378
09-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Has anyone gone to evening EMH's at AK? What are the crowds like? I'm trying to decide if it is worth making the trip here one night. AK seems to be more crowded than other parks. Thanks!

DNS
09-15-2007, 02:48 PM
We always go to evening EMH when we are there. The crowds are not bad at all the park seems to take on a very mysterious feeling. Very cool.

BronxTigger
09-15-2007, 03:19 PM
I went to pmEMH at AK last month. It was pretty crowded, and they don't do fast passes. It was cool to see in the dark and I don't regret going (to see it in the dark), but I didn't get nearly as much done as I had hoped. I'm not sure if I'd go to another pmEMH at AK.

I waited about 30 minutes for Everest and I had hoped to do Primeval Whirl but the posted wait was 70 minutes. I asked the CM if that was accurate and her response was "no, it's probably closer to 50 minutes." Um, still a bit too long.

If you do choose to go, make sure you get a times guide. There was only one showing of Lion King (which I also wanted to see but missed the start of it because I arrived pretty late.) I can't remember the if Nemo had a show during EMH or not.

rnin02
09-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Usually I am a big supporter of EMH, however during our trip this year, (during the free dining promotion) it was horrible! Packed full of people, the busses were packed, long, long waits with no fast passes available. Previous years it has not been so packed (even during free dining promotions in the past), so I'm not sure what was going on this year! However, we didn't try AK, we got too discouraged after Epcot and MK.