PDA

View Full Version : EMHs (AM/PM) in December--questions!!

streudel423
09-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Ok, we are going to Disney December 2-10. I know that the crowds at EMHs probably vary during different times of the year. My questions are specifically for the first (or second) week of December:

1.) Should we take advantage of PM EMHs at AK the Wednesday we are there?

2.) Should we take advantage of AM EMHs at MK the Thursday we are there?

What is your experience with EMHs this time of year? I've heard alot people say it's a waste of time to do EMHs, but I'm thinking this is usually for peak times (summer, holidays, etc). Thanks!!
I really would appreciate any info on the whether we she go or not to EMHs. Thanks!

Beast_fanatic
09-15-2007, 11:35 PM
When I've been around that time of year, I've found the morning EMH at the Magic Kingdom to be quite beneficial as you can accomplish quite a bit before the park opens to everyone. I would use it, but only if you have a pass that allows park hopping as the park with EMH can become quite crowded later in the day, and it's nice to be able to hop to another park if that happens.

As far as evening EMH at AK, I have not participated in that (it was pouring down rain the day we were going to do it and decided it wasn't worth it as we had accomplished all we wanted to do earlier).