PDA

View Full Version : Dixie Landings,(Port orleans Riverside)

Grumpys Crew
09-15-2007, 08:28 AM
Does anyone have pics or a link to pics of the completed REHAB of Dixie Landings Current Food Court?? thanks

#1donaldfan
09-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Sorry I don't have any pics of the food court. I just wanted to let you know that it's very nice....we've stayed there many times. Actually, this year they changed it again.....the food is very good in both the food court and at Boatwrights.....especially breakfast....there may be some pics on this site.....start at the main page, find on site resorts and begin searching that way.......good luck...:mickey:

#1donaldfan
09-15-2007, 10:07 AM
It's me again.....I just searched around some and the closest pic they had was of the river mill......just outside the food court....not what you wanted.....sorry I couldn't help.....by the way, welcome to intercot:party: beside me falling short of your request, you'll find a wealth of information here......:mickey:

disneyfan328
09-15-2007, 09:20 PM
I know that there was a GREAT link that a poster had in one of the threads that were her personal picutres. She had GREAT ones of the food court. I will nose around a bit and see if I can find it.

Ms.Disney
09-15-2007, 10:59 PM
We just got back from PoR this afternoon after being there for a week, I dont have pictures of it but I can tell you it was very nice.